PDA

View Full Version : Totally Self-indulgent thread, PTS is now reuniting people!

SuzyWoo
23rd May 2011, 18:49
Following the spam attack earlier, Icho reported one of the posts and following on from that I just realised that we did our Masters degrees together a, ahem, few years (17) ago. :eek:

Icho, remember when we walked back (drunk) from our field trip in Geneva and thought those women were all tarted all, then realised we were in the middle of the red light district? :D

icho
23rd May 2011, 19:00
We blended in so well... think i still have one of the glasses i borrowed from the pub as well! This is probably cause anyone who uses it gets told if they break it they have to replace it with exactly the same one. LOL.

Miss swimming and catching that first train!

SuzyWoo
23rd May 2011, 19:04
OMG yes, swimming, and Eammon telling me you had shut the door of our room when you hadn't so i'd go back to his room so I locked myself in the loo until his room-mate came in. Hope he's not on here too lol! ;) We found the Red Light district in Paris too!

Remember The Cost Benefit Analysis of the Humber Bridge?

icho
23rd May 2011, 19:09
I once saw him in a lift in London luckily i was not seen/recognised.

Yes i remember the cost benefit analysis and i use the theory all the time with my tesco points!

SuzyWoo
23rd May 2011, 19:10
LOL! Not sure if I should out you for your love of Rod Stewart, oops. Too late for a Super Injunction! ;) xx

icho
24th May 2011, 07:05
It was only 'down town train' due to the bloke i was with kept playing it all the time, i'm still going strong with the Stranglers and will be at the Black weekend in Nov as an early fortieth pressie from sis

SuzyWoo
24th May 2011, 07:16
xxx They were good days, I have really fond memories of that year, including your tour of the pubs of your hometown!

MrsSavvy
24th May 2011, 09:06
That's amazing! Glad you have found each other again.

Gizmos
24th May 2011, 18:06
wow what a story really finding someone like that