PDA

View Full Version : 'Pandemonium' at Morrisons as shopper fills 22 trolleys - but leaves with not

WELSH-DRAGON
22nd July 2011, 11:43
Local news story - shopper had 22 trolleys filled, all went through the checkout and his card was declined, he has now been banned from the store.

My DD1 is bag packing there with Rangers tomorrow -lucky she wasn't on his till as it took them over an hour to pull it all back on the shelves !!

http://www.barryanddistrictnews.co.uk/news/latestnews/9150815._Pandemonium__at_Barry_supermarket_as_shop per_fills_22_trolleys___but_leaves_with_nothing/

Welshy x

ukmonkey
22nd July 2011, 12:33
Right, i know what I'm going to do the next time Tesco pee me off!

I once left a full trolley of shopping behind after they refused to accept an internet coupon (I'd even purchased the product). I must admit, I did feel a small sense of satisfaction and smugness as i walked past the bewildered store manager.

Didn't feel so smug at having to do my shopping again, but hey ho, hopefully it taught them a lesson.

mutley muppet
22nd July 2011, 13:13
He obviously had a grudge against the store for some reason or perhaps mental health problems? Bit of an odd thing to do either way?

By the way have you read the comment at the bottom of the article, thats even odder?! :wacko:

mhoc
22nd July 2011, 13:52
He obviously had a grudge against the store for some reason or perhaps mental health problems? Bit of an odd thing to do either way?

By the way have you read the comment at the bottom of the article, thats even odder?! :wacko:

If you ever read online news articles from the York Press there are often these odd messages at the bottom, I think its some sort of cult??? :confused:

katiecoodle
23rd July 2011, 04:57
what comment? you are intriguing me but I can't find anything odd...

Dominic
23rd July 2011, 16:50
what comment? you are intriguing me but I can't find anything odd...

I couldn't either :confused:

WELSH-DRAGON
23rd July 2011, 18:05
Comment has been removed on the news story

This story was in the Sun today saying the shopper had mental health issues

Gizmos
23rd July 2011, 19:14
the comment was a really llong poem like posting

Greenpen
23rd July 2011, 19:30
Whatever the reason for the behaviour, I thought this to be quite funny. It has an element of farce about it!

99redballs
23rd July 2011, 21:27
how did he manage to push 22 trolleys around? pushing 1 with wonky wheels id bad enough!! :D

Dominic
24th July 2011, 09:11
how did he manage to push 22 trolleys around? pushing 1 with wonky wheels id bad enough!! :D

If you read the post it explains how staff were helping him with the shop.

princessa
24th July 2011, 19:42
When I worked in Tesco's, it was one of my favourite things when a customer left a trolley full of shopping at the checkout. Gave me a good hour to wander about the store 'putting things back' and chatting with my mates!

BritBrat
25th July 2011, 08:57
Maybe an idea for a PTS day out.

When a member gets problems with CS some of us all turn up to the store do a huge shop and dont pay saying I forgot my cards.

If it was possible to do all tills at the same time that would be even better.

:-) lols!

Maybe an idea for a PTS day out.

When a member gets problems with CS some of us all turn up to the store do a huge shop and dont pay saying I forgot my cards.

If it was possible to do all tills at the same time that would be even better.