PDA

View Full Version : Tesco in the front garden

grunnie
6th October 2011, 17:46
I just went to look aroung the showhouse near my local Tesco because I love looking round showhouses and also I am just nosy. It is a lovely house but could I cope with Tescos in my front garden. I wouldn't need a store cupboard and I could just pop over in my slippers when I ran out of milk and I also would be just there for all the wee glitches that you find. :D But then again!!. :D

markat
6th October 2011, 19:21
I love going round show homes too. Cheap day out lol.

M123
6th October 2011, 20:17
I just went to look aroung the showhouse near my local Tesco because I love looking round showhouses and also I am just nosy. It is a lovely house but could I cope with Tescos in my front garden. I wouldn't need a store cupboard and I could just pop over in my slippers when I ran out of milk and I also would be just there for all the wee glitches that you find. :D But then again!!. :D
If you might ever know anyone who might purchase one of these properties tell them to make sure it is well fenced ALL ROUND the property. My friend had a nightmare of a time with all flying rubbish from her Tescos. Shopping trolleys too. She was always on the phone to them.
:hand: