PDA

View Full Version : changing vouchers to airmiles

clh53
21st October 2011, 14:41
i have a few tesco accounts.....dh,dd,ds...... can you still convert vouchers from all accounts through 1 tesco account to airmiles account. hope i've made it clear.

Raffles
21st October 2011, 14:51
If all the accounts are in your name and address, yes

Before converting, remember that there is a massive bonus in February and March which is already being advertised on the Air Miles site. You will get 100 Air Miles (ie 1,000 Avios) per 2.50 voucher instead of the current 60. So, unless you intend to spend them now, hold off.

clh53
21st October 2011, 20:26
If all the accounts are in your name and address, yes

Before converting, remember that there is a massive bonus in February and March which is already being advertised on the Air Miles site. You will get 100 Air Miles (ie 1,000 Avios) per 2.50 voucher instead of the current 60. So, unless you intend to spend them now, hold off.

thankyou Raffles, I think I will do better to change them now as I want flights to Abu Dhabi. Although i will need less avios miles per flight I will need to pay the taxes which I don't need to at the moment.
The accounts are at my address but in dh and dd names.

Raffles
22nd October 2011, 18:15
thankyou Raffles, I think I will do better to change them now as I want flights to Abu Dhabi. Although i will need less avios miles per flight I will need to pay the taxes which I don't need to at the moment.
The accounts are at my address but in dh and dd names.

You will be OK if surnames match. Not sure if only address matches, nothing to lose by trying though.

I'm sure you know this, but if you can't get the Abu Dhabi flights then Dubai airport is only 75 miles away and doable in a taxi for 50 if you negotiate!

clh53
23rd October 2011, 12:06
You will be OK if surnames match. Not sure if only address matches, nothing to lose by trying though.

I'm sure you know this, but if you can't get the Abu Dhabi flights then Dubai airport is only 75 miles away and doable in a taxi for 50 if you negotiate!
yes, thanks, i always look at Dubai flights as well