PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas!

arniep
24th December 2011, 22:34
I know its a couple of hours early, but,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!

I haven't been as active on here lately due to my little man arriving just over 6 month ago. And this is the reason mine WILL be the besy ever!!!

Hope you have a great one whoever and wherever you are and the new year brings lots of glitches :)

mummum123
24th December 2011, 23:06
and to you to arnie, xmas will never be the same for you from tomorrow, - I am sooooo excited just brought down the kids pressies and its fair to say 3 kids has its downsides - where on earth am I going to put all this stuff lol - they are going to all be sooo excited tomorrow morning - cannot wait xxx

Dominic
24th December 2011, 23:09
No kids here, but 5 adults tomorrow, 7 on boxing day, various visitors over the coming week. Looking forward to a rest, great food, company and chatting.

Hoping everyone here on PTS has a fantastic day and for those lonely do post on here too and there will be peeps popping on to say hello.

Merry Christmas everyone

arniep
24th December 2011, 23:16
and to you to arnie, xmas will never be the same for you from tomorrow, - I am sooooo excited just brought down the kids pressies and its fair to say 3 kids has its downsides - where on earth am I going to put all this stuff lol - they are going to all be sooo excited tomorrow morning - cannot wait xxx
That's what xmas is all about. Hope you enjoy every second, I will. This christmas is for me and oh as he won't know anything about it. We can just enjoy him as the christmas paper will give more entertainment than anything else.
Next year and forever more is his.

P.s well said dom

mummum123
24th December 2011, 23:31
you make the most of that Arnie, and Dom Good food, company, booze and chatting is what makes our christmas here too, the kidsfaces and excitment obviously add to that but then I would say the excitment of the feast, and friends over christmas is what we all look forward too most.

Gizmos
24th December 2011, 23:44
quiet one for us due to me supposed to being on call and then management "had festive goodwill" and said they would do it - nf too late to change plans etc :(

roast is already cooked and the alcohol slippin down nicely

heatherks
25th December 2011, 00:15
Merry Christmas everyone ...hope you all have a lovely day

..wish my two would go to sleep so i can put prezzies out downstairs

elainemn
25th December 2011, 06:53
Happy Christmas everyone. Hope you all have a great day & Santa brings you lots of points & extra glitches next year.

navara
25th December 2011, 09:56
Merry Christmas everyone:xmas-smiley-026:

markat
25th December 2011, 11:07
Happy Christmas to all on PTS. Special one here this year - first one in new flat with OH.

newish2this
25th December 2011, 11:23
Merry Christmas everyone :D

grunnie
25th December 2011, 11:33
Merry Christmas everyone and a big thank you for all the hints tips money saving coupons etc that you parted with this year to make it an easier year for me. :D

poshpretender
25th December 2011, 11:37
merry xmas everybody have a fabulous day

tikal73
25th December 2011, 11:49
Merry Christmas everyone. It's the first christmas the kids aren't with me, since me and their Dad split. Feels very odd. Lukcily I am going to my sisters later for lunch.

Gizmos
25th December 2011, 12:45
Merry Christmas everyone. It's the first christmas the kids aren't with me, since me and their Dad split. Feels very odd. Lukcily I am going to my sisters later for lunch.

hope you have a good time there and try not to dwell on it -

just us two this chrsitmas and no idea when he can see the kids ... so they aint got presents yet - did refuse to let him go today when she refused to let the kids come up ! sounds harsh but am sick of the game playing

sandhabibi
25th December 2011, 13:29
Merry Christmas everyone...

Mosaic
25th December 2011, 17:44
Merry Christmas & best wishes to everyone for a Happy 2012 -
Hoping to put this year behind me & that next year will be better!
Best advice is always treat others how you would like to be treated yourself - I always TRY & stick to this!
Whether you are single,a couple, a family with or without kids - just try & spread the luurrvvve - it always helps :p :D

Second Born
25th December 2011, 17:54
Hope everyone has had/is having a great day. Everything is quiet now after the excitement of the presents and the feast. Looking forward to the Doctor Who special tonight and visiting with family tomorrow.

sarahjane01
25th December 2011, 17:58
:star-smiley: Happy Christmas Everyone. xxx

Mosaic
25th December 2011, 18:11
Hope everyone has had/is having a great day. Everything is quiet now after the excitement of the presents and the feast. Looking forward to the Doctor Who special tonight and visiting with family tomorrow.

Doctor Who should be brilliant - looking forward to eastenders too - it's my only soap indulgence!

arniep
25th December 2011, 18:28
Well I've finished my xmas dinner and my little man joined us for beef, sweet potato, carrot, swede, parsnip, cauliflower, broccoli and yorlshire pud finished off with a bottle. Only 6 months and loves xmas dinner already! Mines wine his is milk :)
I feel bloated and am gonna sit down and play with some lovely vtech rattles and bears :)
hope you are all enjoying xmas. Tomorrow is for the adults heure. Have a good one.