PDA

View Full Version : Tetley Lemongrass and Ginger T bags Try me Free

M123
13th January 2012, 17:19
Asda (not sure if these are everywhere) have packets of the above T bags 50 box. "Try me Free" just enter a unique number inside box on line for a refund. One per household.

Lou2000
14th January 2012, 00:32
Thanks, love doing all these 'Try me free' items. Great chance to try something different!

mhoc
15th January 2012, 09:18
Thanks, love doing all these 'Try me free' items. Great chance to try something different!

There is a specific thread on MSE - not sure where. But its somethign we really need to be getting back into now that MOCs and points are so rare ...

Edindevon
15th January 2012, 11:08
There is a specific thread on MSE - not sure where.

The mse thread is here (http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1255347).

Previous Tetley Try Me Free promotions have been done through Coinks and you could only use one Tetley promotion code per household. However, it seems like they're not using Coinks any more, so even if you'd had Tetley Redbush or Green Teabags in the past, you should be able to take advantage of this offer.

Edindevon

M123
15th January 2012, 16:10
The mse thread is here (http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=1255347).

Previous Tetley Try Me Free promotions have been done through Coinks and you could only use one Tetley promotion code per household. However, it seems like they're not using Coinks any more, so even if you'd had Tetley Redbush or Green Teabags in the past, you should be able to take advantage of this offer.

Edindevon
Well I have tried to get my money on this offer and I keep getting "coinks" up on screen, I have mailed Tetley and asked if this is correct. Will let you know if they get back to me.

M123
24th January 2012, 11:57
Tetley did not get back to me on the enquiry about "coinks" I did not get on with this system took them off my mailing list (there was a sausage offer and I could not apply a code) On the back of the pack it does not say to go through coinks so I'm dissapointed really.