PDA

View Full Version : Nearly free 15" laptop bag and wired mouse

Dominic
20th February 2012, 12:15
I just bought a laptop bag from Comet which was on promo reduced£29.99 to £9.99. Got it home and realised it has a big card label for £8.50 cashback! It's by "Port Designs" 15"/16" with a White mouse on the front.

Address is in France but it says postage refunded on request. Barcode is 3567045015217

They had lots of them in my store. Cashback label doesn't state whether one per customer or not.

Dominic
20th February 2012, 12:16
http://img.tapatalk.com/56a8546f-2b8f-04a0.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/56a8546f-2c3c-3591.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/56a8546f-2c09-c3c6.jpg

Dominic
20th February 2012, 12:18
Deleted

M123
20th February 2012, 12:59
Deleted
Why ????????????

MomaBee
20th February 2012, 13:13
Thank you, will have a look

CASH BACK OFFER BTS 2011 How you can benefit from a partial refund from PORT DESIGNS

1. Valid from 01/08/2011 till 01/05/2012, By purchasing from selected PORT Designs products at your local retailer.

• You will receive £8.50 (10€ for other country) as cash back from your purchase price.

2. Please fill out on a piece of paper your name and address in capital letters. Also include the name of the Promotional Campaign :

PORTS BTS CASH BACK

3. It is compulsory to include the following items :

• The original or copy of the sales receipt or invoice ( these items will be returned to you by mail apon verification).

The reference and the amount of your purchase concerning this offer, as well as the date and the name of the store.

• The original bar code with the 13 numbers of the PORT Designs product cut out from the packaging.

• Name, Bank account number and sort code to receive your cash back

4. Send all documentation and details with in 30 days after date of purchase (postmark date and stamp) (*) to the following address

MDE CREATIVE GESTION - Offre N°2350

REMBOURSEMENT BTS CASH BACK 2011

BP 20903 80009 AMIENS Cedex 1 - FRANCE
(*) You can claim back the postage apon request. If any questions please contact us by email : operation@mde-360.com with in subject ''offer n°2350''. One order maximal per purchase (the same name and the same address or the same BANK DETAILS or the same receipt). Any crossed off, illegible, incomplete or erroneous demand (including cut, crossed off receipt) will not be treated handled). Valid offer in metropolitan France ( including Corsica), England, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Turkey, Czech republic and Slovakia. Not accumulative offer with any promotional offer on the same product (s). You will receive a bank transfer under 6 in approximately 8 weeks. Any fraudulent use of this offer could be the object of pursuits. The information which you communicate to us is intended for our file Consumers, in purposes of prospecting and development of customer loyalty and to send you possibly information on our products or those the other companies. According to the law n°78 of January 6th, 1978 modified, you have a right of access, rectification and opposition to the data concerning you. To exercise this right, address the person in charge of the treatment: CREATIVE MDE 17 Public garden Edouard VII - 75009 BETS CEDEX .

http://www.portdesigns.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=150&Itemid=100083&lang=en

Dominic
20th February 2012, 13:21
Why ????????????

Put photos into one post instead of two, that's all.

Matty17r
20th February 2012, 14:01
Thanks for this one dominic. Maybe I can squeeze a trip into comet later after work!

M123
20th February 2012, 14:32
Put photos into one post instead of two, that's all.
Ill let you off.
:D

janice mac
20th February 2012, 21:19
Is it usual to supply your bank details?? I thought most cashbacks were by cheque??

oldvicar
20th February 2012, 21:20
Hi Dom,

Well I suppose it will come in handy.

Except that in your other laptop thread you said you were looking for a new lappy with minimum 15" screen for Polo. The self-appointed 'experts' in my family are all going for 17" lappies nowadays.

Polo might enjoy a 17-incher, even if it doesn't fit in the new frenchie.

Dominic
20th February 2012, 22:22
For what we do on our lappies, basically surfing, screen size isn't really important.

Polo
20th February 2012, 22:38
I like my new lappy :) its all fast and whizzy :) and screen size is fine by me :)

oldvicar
20th February 2012, 23:19
Ooops. Sorry Polo. I had missed on the other thread that you'd actually bought it now. :o

Enjoy surfing at the speed of light.

Dominic
20th February 2012, 23:23
Is it usual to supply your bank details?? I thought most cashbacks were by cheque??

Probably because they are doing cashback internationally thus would need several accounts in different currencies. I don't get why some people have such an aversion to giving out their account number and sort code, yet don't think twice about giving someone a cheque.... Which has exactly the same details on it!!

Polo
20th February 2012, 23:26
Ooops. Sorry Polo. I had missed on the other thread that you'd actually bought it now. :o

Enjoy surfing at the speed of light.

:D Surfing and entering more and more comps - they've created a comping monster :eek: (sorry for those on facebook and twitter, I'm filling your feeds :))