PDA

View Full Version : Navara has to go

navara
7th March 2012, 08:08
I have decided to think green and on my available company car list is the Lexus CT200H.Has anyone got one or know any owners?:help:

sassysar
7th March 2012, 08:35
Thought you had toilet trouble from your title

dune
7th March 2012, 09:02
this is the greenest car i know of

http://www.gowithgo.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Flintstone_Mobile.jpg

Can't help you with the lexus but well done for choosing the green way

M123
7th March 2012, 09:07
I like it dune. But where could I put my handbag !!!!!

Mosaic
7th March 2012, 11:35
Phew!! Was getting worried there Nav - thought you were leaving us! I was starting to panic already - when's the end of the next quarter? Where have all my points gone?? :confused:

Where would we be without you? ;)

Greenpen
7th March 2012, 12:59
Some how the words Lexus and green do not seem to match very well; oxymoronic I believe!

marmaliser
7th March 2012, 13:05
My boss nearly got one, they are only economical & green in super slow eco mode. They look like an old astra and you don't get Kylie included.

Try the BMW 3 Efficient dynamics... Way better car, Better fuel consumptiom and faster.

Dominic
7th March 2012, 15:27
Isn't a hybrid Toyota Prius greener?

navara
7th March 2012, 18:50
Isn't a hybrid Toyota Prius greener?

In the words of Nick Knowles "It's not on the list";)

baconbap
7th March 2012, 18:59
Don't forget to include the cost of changing your name on here when making your decision.

Dominic
7th March 2012, 19:48
In the words of Nick Knowles "It's not on the list";)

Ah so green credentials come second to posing then ;)

navara
8th March 2012, 07:26
Don't forget to include the cost of changing your name on here when making your decision.

New Navara it is then....It's strange that despite it's lack of green credentials a Navara is a much more tax efficient purchase for a business and for personal use than having a company car.Something for George Osborne to look at in the budget.

hydro
8th March 2012, 08:41
I've driven one a few times when my Lexus goes in for service, it's one of their courtesy cars. It's definitely slower on pick-up than my 6 cylinder - but then it uses half the petrol! It cruises perfectly and doesn't feel underpowered. It's comfortable, very quiet and extremely safe. The Lexus reliability is to be expected as is their year in year out customer service. Go for a test drive and see how you like it.

navara
9th March 2012, 09:16
My boss nearly got one, they are only economical & green in super slow eco mode. They look like an old astra and you don't get Kylie included.

Try the BMW 3 Efficient dynamics... Way better car, Better fuel consumptiom and faster.

They look worse in the metal than in a photo.:eek:

navara
9th March 2012, 09:18
Some how the words Lexus and green do not seem to match very well; oxymoronic I believe!

You just can't please some folks...........