PDA

View Full Version : Sainsburys little ones baby club free nappies with ?50 spend

mhoc
27th March 2012, 12:28
Are you a member of the Sainsburys Little ones baby and toddler club?

If so from now until 7th of June 2012 when you spend over ?50 (not including the ususal stuff like gift cards and stamps, e top ups, petrol, baby milk and use your nectar card at the till you get a free carry pack of Little ones nappies.

This will be a till spit MOC and they usually have 2 weeks usage on them. Very very occassionaly you find these abandoned in trolleys. I would imagine it would be a MOC that the till operator has to put the price in.

Sainsburys still have their brand match with Asda and Tesco and you can get a brand match MOC till spit up to ?10.

melroccan
27th March 2012, 14:34
I got a card saying I will get double points if I spend ?50 but no mention of free nappies? Is it a targeted offer?

heatherks
27th March 2012, 15:30
I got one as well for the free nappies ( would rather have a ?5 off ?xxxx shop )

..are you a member of The sainsbury baby club

mhoc
27th March 2012, 15:31
Was this a postcard type of mailing specifically from the Sainsburys little ones baby and toddlers club?

If so it might well be targeted. I've only used the MOCs they send a few times for wipes.

I am always getting bonus points till spits for ?50 shops and also extra points via the ipod ap for ?50 spends - my average spend is usually about ?10 to ?15 unless I am buying clothing

mhoc
27th March 2012, 15:57
I got one as well for the free nappies ( would rather have a ?5 off ?xxxx shop )

..are you a member of The sainsbury baby club

Yes but I dont spend that much on baby products unless there is oen of their baby sales on.

melroccan
27th March 2012, 17:12
Yes it was a postcard. So it looks like an either/or.