PDA

View Full Version : Flights with Avios to Spain from Cardiff, Southampton, Edinburgh

Raffles
5th September 2012, 10:26
I don't like using PTS to plug my blog, but I wrote an article today on using Avios for flights to Spain from the UK regions on Vueling which might be of interest to those who don't live in London and don't like changing in Heathrow:

http://headforpoints.com/2012/09/05/direct-flights-to-spain-from-uk-regions-using-avios/

lrb76
5th September 2012, 11:43
Thanks raffles. We're within an hour of all four London airports and southend so spoilt for choice but useful info to pass on to family in Cardiff. Going to have a bit more of a nose through your site as it certainly beats navigating my way around flyertalk!

markat
5th September 2012, 11:53
I was hoping for Southampton - Alicante; oh well.
Thanks for the intersting information.

Georgie
5th September 2012, 12:46
BA seem to go to business destinations like Madrid, Barcelona etc not holiday ones like Alicante. but there are lots of LCC's and Charters that go to Alicante if you can book when they first release.

tyroleandancer
29th October 2012, 16:41
I've checked flying dates with the Vueling website but getting no flights available with the same dates on Iberia. Any thoughts please? Thanks :)

zoebusher
29th October 2012, 17:10
I was hoping for Southampton - Alicante; oh well.
Thanks for the intersting information.

BA seem to be doing some Gatwick Alicante direct flights, last summer we went Heathrow/Madrid/Alicante which was cheaper than Ryanair from Bournemouth but time consuming.

markat
29th October 2012, 20:58
Yes BA back on London to Alicante!

Georgie
30th October 2012, 16:13
Would be good for us to as we like going to La Manga Club and normally end up on sleazy as BA don't seem to have been doing this route, reward savers would be good

tyroleandancer
30th October 2012, 17:03
Raffles
I will be looking to book reward seats from Cardiff to Malaga for next July. I can see from your blog that these will be available from April. I presumed they would have started selling these flights by now but I can't find availability.

Raffles
30th October 2012, 21:27
Nope, I can't see them for cash or miles. Hmmm.

tyroleandancer
30th October 2012, 21:30
Nope, I can't see them for cash or miles. Hmmm.

I thought it was me being a bit daft, thanks :)