PDA

View Full Version : Tesco to avios transfer time

zero
10th November 2012, 12:03
Hi all
I transferred 6.50 clubcard to 1560 avios to earn the 2000 bonus avios (this is the first time I have done it, got just enough to hit quarter 4). The 1560 avios arrived in my account 2 days after I sent it from Tesco.

I did the same thing for my partner one day later, which was nearly 2 weeks ago, and it still hasn't arrived. I did make sure all her personal details were the same on both sides before transferring so I can't see why it is taking so long?

I haven't read the T&Cs but I expect it will probably say it takes 28 days or somewhere around that, but if mine took 2 days why is hers taking so much longer? How long does it usually take?

Also, any idea how long it generally takes for the 2000 bonus to arrive in avios.com account?

Georgie
10th November 2012, 12:08
Not sure there are hard and fast rules for the general transfers. But the extra 2000 seem to take ages, mine did last quarter, and I transferred again weeks ago probably the beginning of this quarter as I didn't want to forget to do it and the 2000 still hasn't shown up.:(

Raffles
10th November 2012, 13:49
The extra 2000 are done in a sweep at the end of the quarter, so sometime in December for those I guess

hashtagbonkers
10th November 2012, 17:54
Hi all
I transferred 6.50 clubcard to 1560 avios to earn the 2000 bonus avios (this is the first time I have done it, got just enough to hit quarter 4). The 1560 avios arrived in my account 2 days after I sent it from Tesco.

I did the same thing for my partner one day later, which was nearly 2 weeks ago, and it still hasn't arrived. I did make sure all her personal details were the same on both sides before transferring so I can't see why it is taking so long?

I haven't read the T&Cs but I expect it will probably say it takes 28 days or somewhere around that, but if mine took 2 days why is hers taking so much longer? How long does it usually take?

Also, any idea how long it generally takes for the 2000 bonus to arrive in avios.com account?

Is there a link to this bonus 2000 avios offer? .Ta. #lazytweet

zero
12th November 2012, 19:33
OK, my partner's avios have still not posted, but today I received another 1560 avios!! The transaction numbers are nothing like the tesco order numbers. Is it likely that they mistakenly got sent to my account? The only personal detail that is the same is our address...

If so should I contact tesco or avios to sort it out?? I'll have to pretend to be 2 people at the same time..

Is there a link to this bonus 2000 avios offer? .Ta. #lazytweet

http://avios.com/collect/get-more

baconbap
13th November 2012, 17:55
OK, my partner's avios have still not posted, but today I received another 1560 avios!!
They haven't got your accounts mixed up see http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=77777

but they have been having computer problems.
If your partner's haven't arrived in 35 days, get your partner to phone avios.

heatherbelle
19th November 2012, 20:52
Once ordered I received an email from tesco saying the voucher had been sent. Around 1 week later I contacted Avios to see where they were. A new account had been created for the Tesco transfer, rather than going straight into my household account. The same has happened with my DH's she'll points. So now Avios have merged all the accounts back into one pot.