PDA

View Full Version : 25% off 6 bottles of Wine

suki
23rd November 2012, 18:42
Just been to Sainsbury's and they are running the above promotion. Not sure how long it runs though.
Also got a till spit with my shopping for ?4 off a ?25 shop so will be going back to get another 6 bottles this weekend and will check how long the offer is on for.
:):)

neilypokie
23rd November 2012, 19:28
Any chance of sains doing a tesco style balls up?

Georgie
23rd November 2012, 20:04
None whatsoever unfortunately.

M & S sometimes do on their wine, where things like their cava or procecco is heavily discounted per bottle and then you get a further % amount off if you buy six bottles, it's normally mentioned on here somewhere if folk spot it, and is often on in the build up to Xmas.

zoebusher
24th November 2012, 11:37
I did do well once with a Sainsbury's glitch I think it involved wine being in the meal deal and in a 3 for ?12 and a 25% off promotion, pretty sure it was flagged up on here. About 2 years ago maybe?

JANED9388
24th November 2012, 12:04
according to MSE the 25% off is starting again at Tesco next wednesday !

red devil
24th November 2012, 23:06
sainsburys one is on till dec 2nd

Coupon-madder
25th November 2012, 00:44
I did do well once with a Sainsbury's glitch I think it involved wine being in the meal deal and in a 3 for ?12 and a 25% off promotion, pretty sure it was flagged up on here. About 2 years ago maybe?

I remember that! :D

Tried it once and it worked brilliantly, put the stuff in the car and went back in. Tried it again and the tills had been amended so it no longer gave the 3 for ?12 discount (there were no 3 for ?12 signs next to that wine so I couldn't claim it was misleading).

Even though I have played games like this at Tesco bare-faced, for some reason at Sainsburys where they are so polite, I felt embarrassed! Struggled trying to make up a reason to just suddenly change my mind and offload the wine back at them in front of a queue!

ella2002
25th November 2012, 00:55
I agree tesco are so rude but to do it n Waitrose is impossible

suki
4th December 2012, 15:23
Anyone know of any other supermarkets with 25% off 6 bottles?

Was hoping to get to Tesco's but can't make it today

:(:(:(