PDA

View Full Version : Nectar card problem.

clubcard2010
29th January 2013, 00:42
on Sunday i used 10 from my Nectar card towards my shopping but on Monday afternoon i checked my account and they have not taken off the 10 that i used.

They seem to update accounts overnight so would have though that they would have though they would have been taken off by time i went back into store just before 8pm.

so i went to pay tonight and the points have not been taken off so what would happen if i used the points again?

i dont understand why they had not been taken off.

so am hoping i got a free sunday lunch from Sainsbury.s lol:)

Sarah7
29th January 2013, 09:23
Does your Sainsbury's receipt definitely show an 'INSTANT REWARD' deduction of 10?

clubcard2010
29th January 2013, 09:29
Does your Sainsbury's receipt definitely show an 'INSTANT REWARD' deduction of 10?

Yes it does and just checked and its still not come off.

also the reuse points for using own bags went on as well.

seems very strange but dont think i will make a fuss to Nectar or Sainsburys about it lol

Sarah7
29th January 2013, 09:45
I've been told that instore corrections to Nectar points can take around a week to show; they never have in my experience and this isn't quite the same thing but perhaps illustrates the system can be slow/lagged sometimes.

clubcard2010
29th January 2013, 09:48
I've been told that instore corrections to Nectar points can take around a week to show; they never have in my experience and this isn't quite the same thing but perhaps illustrates the system can be slow/lagged sometimes.

it has always been updated the the same night as used.

but this morning it let me spend the points again!!!!!!!:nono: