PDA

View Full Version : ebay banner

tyroleandancer
6th October 2006, 11:18
I want to buy something from ebay. If I go through the link will I generate cash for the forum?

tiger
6th October 2006, 11:49
I'm pretty sure it does, Tyrol.

tyroleandancer
6th October 2006, 11:53
Thanks
Thought it did, have used it once, would rather generate money for site than go through quidco. :)

Gizmos
6th October 2006, 12:26
generates about 5-10p a time I think - depends on item etc

TMC
6th October 2006, 13:56
Not bad then - so if changed my Opera personal shortcut button to the address would that work? I'd never come through here to get to ebay!

Gizmos
6th October 2006, 16:27
Not bad then - so if changed my Opera personal shortcut button to the address would that work? I'd never come through here to get to ebay!

if you can do that it should work - if not can send you the link

penfold
11th October 2006, 23:06
if you can do that it should work - if not can send you the link

don;t quite get what this involves (sorry, technophobe here :p )...how would I do that?

P.s...if anyone has any spare vouchers they can't use just now they are going for really good prices on ebay just now e.g 20 points just went for over 2 inc P&P :eek:

Gizmos
11th October 2006, 23:07
don;t quite get what this involves (sorry, technophobe here :p )...how would I do that?

P.s...if anyone has any spare vouchers they can't use just now they are going for really good prices on ebay just now e.g 20 points just went for over 2 inc P&P :eek:

just a link to ebay but if you use it generate funds for the site for each successful bid - alternatively use the baners across the top