PDA

View Full Version : Huge wadge of Sainsburys cond spends in post

Georgie
15th March 2013, 13:38
Yesterday OH got a huge bundle of spend and saves to be used in Sainsburys over the next eight weeks.

He's pocket them now but think they were all 4 off 20 so don't require a huge spend, unlike our Tesco ones.

Might be worth anyone who uses Sainsburys to keep a look out for them.

May try my luck with one in Tesco although I have conditional spend MOC's of theirs to spend plus a lot of points coupons, so will expect a refusal :mad:

Dominic
15th March 2013, 16:04
You say he 'got' these and to keep an eye out but can you expand WHERE he got them (am assuming Sainsburys?) and what we need to look out for please?

andylaine
15th March 2013, 16:32
You say he 'got' these and to keep an eye out but can you expand WHERE he got them (am assuming Sainsburys?) and what we need to look out for please?

think it may have been through the post.

I got 6 x 6 off 30 through the post yesterday, one a week for 6 weeks starting from 17th March

Georgie
15th March 2013, 19:09

Sorry to be misleading it was a targeted mailing presumably linked to our nectar account. It wasn't random in the sense that it was included in a free newspaper :( or anything like that unfortunately, you need to be a nectar user I assume, he buys the cats food and a particular kind of coffee he likes there, that tesco don't stock so we don't spend much with them and I assume it's to try and inspire us to shop there more.

Roger
16th March 2013, 10:34
I also got similar.

Spend 40, get 4 or 6 off I think every other week, 3 tokens in total.

Spend 40, get 12p off per litre of fuel for the the weeks off above.

Happy weekend all....