PDA

View Full Version : Ebay postage question.

madline
1st April 2013, 12:16
If i was to print out a postage label TODAY (assuming my buyer pays today) would RM honour todays prices even though it would have to be posted tomorrow (i think i have 24hrs to post item after printing the label)?

Just looked and Ebay don't do 2nd class recorded option so i would have to buy and print from the RM site...never done that before. Hopefully RM would honour todays prices even though it would be posted tomorrow. I don't know how long RM printed labels are valid for.
Please can anyone can confirm?

Mosaic
1st April 2013, 13:21
If i was to print out a postage label TODAY (assuming my buyer pays today) would RM honour todays prices even though it would have to be posted tomorrow (i think i have 24hrs to post item after printing the label)?

Just looked and Ebay don't do 2nd class recorded option so i would have to buy and print from the RM site...never done that before. Hopefully RM would honour todays prices even though it would be posted tomorrow. I don't know how long RM printed labels are valid for.
Please can anyone can confirm?

Good question! I would confirm with Post office & get it in writing :rolleyes:

madline
1st April 2013, 13:56
Also, do the P.O stick on the recorded bar-code label when you take it in to them?