Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Weigh In Thread

can i join in please?

Height 5' 3"
    Current Weight 11st 2lb
    Target Weight 9st
    Weight Loss/Gain to date

Quote Originally Posted by mhoc View Post
    this is a good thread to keep up to date with eveyones struggles, why has it gone dormant

Think theres a new thread for this
    try

PTS weight loss 2009 part 2!

Bumping for Fatcat, I cant find it hun!
    ♥♥♥ no challenges in sig, they go to pot for me as soon as I put them on ♥♥♥

weird just weighed self for first time in weeks and a year after i last posted on here ... i've lot 1lb

7st 7lb
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Thanks for that Giz lol. You've just depressed the hell out off us losers now unless you've got a good excuse such as being extremely vertically challenged

Quote Originally Posted by scrumpyjane View Post
    Thanks for that Giz lol. You've just depressed the hell out off us losers now unless you've got a good excuse such as being extremely vertically challenged
    am trying to put it on and its not woking - I used to be 8 7 constant for 15 yrs then lost a lot for no reasons .... its unhealthy and i am now scouring barbie rails for clothes

I feel bad now . I was only joking and didn't realise you wanted to gain. Hope i didn't upset you. It's just i can't imagine having to have to try to put on weight! Hope you manage to get to the weight you want x

ya didnt upset me hun just feel like on a magic roundabout - I eat the crisps, chocloate, popn rubbish food yet it dont gain

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmos View Post
    am trying to put it on and its not woking - I used to be 8 7 constant for 15 yrs then lost a lot for no reasons .... its unhealthy and i am now scouring barbie rails for clothes
    That sounds just like my OH, had tests etc no obvious reason for the dramatic weight loss. Think it was about 2 stone. People who haven't seen him in ages are quite taken aback.

Giz, I've managed to get some weight on OH's bones (similar position to you) by adding skimmed milk powder to all of his drinks, plus his milk, and adding oat bran (powder or sprinkles) to his sauces.
    ♥♥♥ no challenges in sig, they go to pot for me as soon as I put them on ♥♥♥