Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: PineCone Research

nothing at the moment - but I'm saddo with a spreadsheet so will add your name if I ever get one
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmos View Post
    nothing at the moment - but I'm saddo with a spreadsheet so will add your name if I ever get one
    Thank you - I would love to be on your spreadsheet

Brenda
    xx
    Parents hold their children's hands for a while and their hearts forever.

They were asking for people with children under 2 the other day. If your daughter fits this criteria I'll try and dig out the email......

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmos View Post
    i think we have datadaphobia (the fear of not having a spreadsheet for everything )

Pinecone want to recruit mums with kids under 31/2 years of age, if you would like an invite please pm me. I will not gain anything from this.

Will be in Amsterdam Fri 17 - Sun 19 Aug so I maynot be able to reply until monday
    Last edited by pogoparadise; 15th August 2007 at 20:14. Reason: more info

I have had the same email as pogoparadise so I am also available if anyone wants referring to Pinecone Research (I think this is the only way you become a member??) xx
    Not enough hours in the day right now..........

Default pinecone

Quote Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
    I have had the same email as pogoparadise so I am also available if anyone wants referring to Pinecone Research (I think this is the only way you become a member??) xx
    Me too and as we are all different members it won't be so conspicuous IYSWIM. pm me and I will pass you the referral link. The 4 luncheon vouchers can come in handy - have used my 2 so far in boots and somerfield and just done my third survey (they don't take too long and so far 1 per month).

regards GemLou
    Yee-hah - going to visit Brisbane, OZ this year.

I had same email as well and can confirm that nobody gets anything for providing a referral to Pinecone.
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Default mums with kids 31/2 or younger

Dear Panellist,

PineCone Research is ready to expand and we need your help.

We have immediate openings for MUMS OF BABIES 3 1/2 YEARS OF AGE OR YOUNGER.

Do you know of households that meet this description that would like to join the PineCone Research Panel? REMEMBER THAT ONLY ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD MAY REGISTER. Multiple registrations of the same Household will void all registrations.

I get nothing for doing this
    pm me if you would like to join
    The first principle of a free society is an untrammeled flow of words in an open forum. Adlai E. Stevenson

my best trial was a keg of heineken to trial and got 8 in luncheon vouchers for my trouble