Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Consumer Pulse

Quote Originally Posted by clareo122 View Post
    that takes me to text and vote which I'm already a member of are they the same thing? as I don't get anything from test and vote don't see the point in it to get entrys into the draw
    Also takes me to test and vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamzie View Post
    I think you need to clear cookies Claire, otherwise it defaults to T&V site, iyswim. Or try a different browser, that what I did for my sister.
    try clearing your cookies, that should work.
    My light may be on, but that doesn't always mean I am looking at the PC - I am far more likely to be cuddling or feeding Tianna atm, so please don't think I am ignoring you if I don't reply quickly

Our Precious Baby Tianna has now joined our Family, she is much loved and very welcome, xxx

Morning all, Just a quick question about consumer pulse. how many points do you need before you can convert into vouchers. I click on the Rewards Centre & it wont load up :0(

i think its 10000 for a ten pounds voucher

Ooh TY. I think i have enough then. I just hope it'll load up properly! I must get broadband, im still on the ancient dial up

I didn't fit either, ohh!!!!!
    Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary to my gorgeous husband 06/08/10

Consumer pulse is the best survey / shopping site I've found. I joined in Sept and I have had 70 of Argos vouchers already.
    I paid 80 for my holiday Mr.T paid 3465

I know you get 500 points per week when you complete shopping but do you get any points per item you buy too?
    Real men don't follow instructions; after all, they're just the manufacturer's opinion on how to put something together!

Yes you get 500 points for each item you enter up to a maximum of 20 items each month
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by andylaine View Post
    Yes you get 500 points for each item you enter up to a maximum of 20 items each month

i wondered why i didn't get anymore points for the items ive bought and only got 500 for checkout, its cause ive put in more than 20 already
    Now married and very happy. Baby Alex born 23 September, feel very blessed.