Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Booking Centre Parcs through Frenchlife.

Quote Originally Posted by ohsobusy View Post
    thanks for this Suzy. Does that mean any of the "apartment" breaks are still included because FL centre parcs dont do accomodation for more that 6 peeps and we always take my mum. There were some fab apartment deals though that weren't centre parcs that I was looking at through FL before they took the apartment section out of deals. Would be interested in some of those because there are some next door to Eurodisney. Gotta spread it about before I can rep you though.
    I've booked an apartment through French Life for next year using Deals. http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/forum/sh...1&postcount=13
    I have also been to the Center Parcs in Normandy using French Life and Deals and I had a good time. I didn't find it as well organised as Elveden in the UK but it was still very nice and the kids loved it. The new Center Parcs is very close to Disneyland Paris (deliberately I would think) so it will be very popular. I would book early if you want school holidays there.
    Tabby

Quote Originally Posted by SuzyWoo View Post
    It is good news!!!! Not showing online yet, but just had the 2008 brochure are showing Centre Parcs! Also there is a brand new one opening in the Picardy area, 47 miles from Reims - yippee!!!
    Suzy,

Please forgive me for being thick, bored, hungover, back at work, depressed, massively overdrawn & male but does this mean we can pay for UK Centerparcs stays with Deals?

There's GOT to be a light at the end of the tunnel that is NOT an oncoming train.............
    <insert your own witty or inspirational phrase here. I'm past caring>

No, only those in France.

No, only those in France.
    Well, you're no use are you?

I'll have to find the will to live elsewhere..............

(Smilies not working for me - please be assured that my tongue is firmly in my cheek)
    <insert your own witty or inspirational phrase here. I'm past caring>

That's OK lol! France'll do for me - booking CP UK with deals is still an 'if only'!

There is nothing on-line for centre Pacs yet, so I take it we need to send for the actual broucher to be able to get the prices.

How far away is it from Disney Paris please? Never been to France before.

Edit - Silly me, just read Suzy's orignal post, they aren't on line yet!! Too much red wine! Hic!
    Last edited by heatherbelle; 27th December 2007 at 19:21.
    I like MOC's, but I love points more!

It is good news!!!! Not showing online yet, but just had the 2008 brochure are showing Centre Parcs! Also there is a brand new one opening in the Picardy area, 47 miles from Reims - yippee!!!
    fab ! off to order a brochure !

this one is showing on frenchlife.co.uk but cannot get further info on it

Center Parcs Les Bois Francs
    http://www.frenchlife.co.uk/uce/fl?l...o.x=18&go.y=19 bottom of page

is this the new one you mention ? http://www.centerparcs.com/EN/GB/villages/lac_dailette
    Last edited by rach109; 28th December 2007 at 16:10.

That's the one Rach. It's in the actual FL brochure, just not online yet.

10. Default

Hi All, Can I just clarify that I'm following this correctly, the new center parcs site you're talking about (near Paris) is now in the new 2008 French Life brochure which we can use deals for???? I have a 2007 FL brochure and there is nothing in there except the old two CParcs in France? Crossing everything that this is correct, thanx