Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Ebay Sellers List

Not wishing to scaremonger, but imho associating your PTS identity, with your ebay identity, can now provide an easy link to your posts and your home address,Tesco CC details, if anyone wanted to find out, all they have to do, is win one of your auctions, and the info is theirs.....not important you may think.....theres plenty of big moc/big points collectors may disagree.......
    Agreed!
    I am a platinum powerseller on ebay and sell stuff that may be good for cats, or may not, who knows, only me.

Quote Originally Posted by leadhead View Post
    Not wishing to scaremonger, but imho associating your PTS identity, with your ebay identity, can now provide an easy link to your posts and your home address,Tesco CC details, if anyone wanted to find out, all they have to do, is win one of your auctions, and the info is theirs.....not important you may think.....theres plenty of big moc/big points collectors may disagree.......
    I said this about swaps/freebies ages ago,it may be the reason why some c.c points vouchers go for way over their deal value.

My ebay address is not tied to any clubcards so no chance of that. If someone from Tesco buy something from me on ebay they can do all they want but my household does not have a clubcard.

Quote Originally Posted by uklego View Post
    uklego - both here and on ebay
    Here is what I sell -
    Lego Duplo Brio
    Books
    Geocaching items
    Ink Cartridges
    Ikea bowls
    Ikea Plates
    Ikea cutlery
    Ikea cups - all the above for children

My shop address is
    www.stores.ebay.co.uk/uklego

Thank you

Legs, do you still have a shop?
    ♥♥♥ no challenges in sig, they go to pot for me as soon as I put them on ♥♥♥