Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: QUIDCO FAQs

Yeah, I know what u mean! I had to spend the money 1st to get anything back

Do you need to register for offers etc via quidco using the same email address as that used for Quidco? Or does it not matter?

Quote Originally Posted by DebbieE View Post
    Is cashback from Quidco taxable? Just had a thought as I've got to do a tax return for the 1st time next year.
    Sshhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by arthurp8 View Post
    Do you need to register for offers etc via quidco using the same email address as that used for Quidco? Or does it not matter?
    Some state that you have to and others make no mention of it. To be on the safe side I walways register with my Quidco email addy

Has anyone signed up for any of the bingo cashback offers, I just wondered which ones track easily.

MSE has some info the thread is quite big, if you try any post back here as I'm thinking of having a go
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...ghlight=quidco

Quote Originally Posted by ThrobsBlackHat View Post
    and before you ever go into Quidco MAKE SURE YOU DELETE YOUR COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise any other time you have visited the site in question will count as your "source" because the older cookie is sitting there.

This is especially important if you follow links from bargain forums etc etc to the product then go back throguh quidco to buy it! Delete your cookies before you open quidco every time!

Quidco = GOOD

Cookies = BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!
    Ignore this. I've just found my answer on another thread.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ohsobusy; 8th February 2007 at 22:31.

Ok So I Want To Buy A Guitar Through Quidco, Ive Clicked On Dolphin Music And The Button That Says "click Here To Visit Merchant And Earn Cashback" Is This All I Need To Do To Use Quidco? Will It Be Tracked By Quidco If I Complete My Purchase, Thanks In Advance X
    New diet challenge was 9 stone 10 currently 8 stone 8lbs (shocking!) new target 8 stone 0 (lost via the worry diet-not recomended)

Have you cleared your cookies?

No, Should I Clear My Cookies And Start Again?

Im New To Quidco, Does This Matter?
    New diet challenge was 9 stone 10 currently 8 stone 8lbs (shocking!) new target 8 stone 0 (lost via the worry diet-not recomended)