Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: QUIDCO FAQs

Quote Originally Posted by HELLO_KITTY View Post
    No, Should I Clear My Cookies And Start Again?

Im New To Quidco, Does This Matter?
    Only 50 % of my transactions tracked before i cleared cookeis now it is more like 90%.
    please be aware thet by clearing them you will loose all passwords and will have to re enter them on all sites you use that require usernames and passwords.

I have to go out now sorry. if you put cookies in the search you will find loads of info on how to do this.
    I also always open up internet explorer and use this to go thru to quidco, don't know if that makes a difference.

Can you do it later when there are more of us around to help you?

Thanks For Your Help, I Will Try Later X X X
    New diet challenge was 9 stone 10 currently 8 stone 8lbs (shocking!) new target 8 stone 0 (lost via the worry diet-not recomended)

I use quidco a bit but have free roboform on my toolbar.it was a free one & holds 10 passwords.Ideal for hen you have cleared you cookies.

Thanks For Your Help, I Will Try Later X X X
    How did you get on?

i done it, i got the cashback next day, thanks for your help, i just got to work out how to withdraw funds now lol i got 13 in there now..cant believe i never used quidco sooner..exciting.
    New diet challenge was 9 stone 10 currently 8 stone 8lbs (shocking!) new target 8 stone 0 (lost via the worry diet-not recomended)

i done it, i got the cashback next day, thanks for your help, i just got to work out how to withdraw funds now lol i got 13 in there now..cant believe i never used quidco sooner..exciting.
    Sign into quidco click my settings and then scroll to the bottom. Either request money via pytpal or Bacs, which will go straight into your bank.

Right at the botton there is a box which allows you to input the min amount you want to be paid out on.

monsoon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ThrobsBlackHat View Post
    and before you ever go into Quidco MAKE SURE YOU DELETE YOUR COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Otherwise any other time you have visited the site in question will count as your "source" because the older cookie is sitting there.

This is especially important if you follow links from bargain forums etc etc to the product then go back throguh quidco to buy it! Delete your cookies before you open quidco every time!

Quidco = GOOD

Cookies = BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!
    I used Quidco for the very first time yesterday and purchased from Boots (and another site today) and didnt clear my cookies (didnt know this had to be done). Nothing is showing in my earnings but I just assumed it was too early.

Have I messed it up? Can it be rectified at all??

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monsoon View Post
    I used Quidco for the very first time yesterday and purchased from Boots (and another site today) and didnt clear my cookies (didnt know this had to be done). Nothing is showing in my earnings but I just assumed it was too early.

Have I messed it up? Can it be rectified at all??

Many thanks
    If it does not track you can put in an equiry but I have to from last June and still saying sent to merchant