Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OnePoll

Default OnePoll

I've just joined OnePoll. I've no idea how frequent the surveys are but they say they will pay between 25p and 5. They pay out when you get to 40.
    Last edited by tiger; 19th August 2008 at 21:10.

Tiger, they dont generally send emails for surveys like some sites, they list them on the site and you just complete the ones you want. Ive not seen any of the 5 ones yet, but Ive reached 18.80 in 6 weeks so not too bad. Make sure you log in a couple of times a day as sometimes the surveys only stay on a couple of hours and they are constantly adding new ones.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Thanks andylaine. I'll try and do that.

good luck, if I spot any high paying ones Ill pm you. I quite like doing the Onepoll surveys as they are quite quick and the credit goes on straightway. even the 10p ones soon add up.
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Thanks. I can't rep you yet.

I've referred 5 people and the 2 was credited straight away. I've donated it to PTS so that I don't forget it later when I get paid.
    The highest surveys I've had so far have been 20p. I hope I get some higher paid ones soon or it will take some time to get the 40 payout.

thanks tiger!

I've just joined too - maybe we can use this thread to alert other members to new polls - on joining only had 2 x 10p surveys open to me.

Quote Originally Posted by markat View Post
    I've just joined too - maybe we can use this thread to alert other members to new polls - on joining only had 2 x 10p surveys open to me.
    Hi Mark, best thing to do with onepoll is check a two or three times a day as sometimes the surveys are only online for a couple of hours.

I joined at the end of September last year and have got 39.60 so almost ready to pay out. Ive never seen any of the higher paid surveys though the most Ive had is 20p, but somedays you can get 4 or 5.

I have been a member for 3 months and am half way to pay out. My biggest survey payment was 50p. But then every penny counts!