Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OnePoll

Decided to join yesterday - have got 3.80 so far

Well I got to 40 on Monday and requested payment by cheque. In the FAQ it said that cheque payments could take up to 28 days.

Cheque arrived in this mornings post with a compliment slip and a handwritten thank you note - I was really impressed with how quickly it arrived, especially as I have been waiting for an Amazon code to be emailed to me from Toluna for 6 weeks!!!
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Default Onepoll

Does anyone else find these surveys irritating? I know they are quick, but they rarely give enough or even correct answers for the questions. Today I was asked if Brighton was on the East or West coast??!! What??!! Maybe I am missing the point, but today the questions got on my nerves! Can you tell? Does none check these things? It will ask a question about lets say a hen weekend and you say no you havent been on one, then it wants to know how much you spent?! GGGRRR I will continue doing them, just wondering if anyone else finds them annoying?!

Quote Originally Posted by dingaling View Post
    Does anyone else find these surveys irritating? I know they are quick, but they rarely give enough or even correct answers for the questions. Today I was asked if Brighton was on the East or West coast??!! What??!! Maybe I am missing the point, but today the questions got on my nerves! Can you tell? Does none check these things? It will ask a question about lets say a hen weekend and you say no you havent been on one, then it wants to know how much you spent?! GGGRRR I will continue doing them, just wondering if anyone else finds them annoying?!
    gggrrr yes I do - especially when you get a question that says answer optional then you click on submit and it wont let you cos it says you havent answered the optional question

mind Ive just had a cheque from them for 40 so cant complain too much lol
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by andylaine View Post
    gggrrr yes I do - especially when you get a question that says answer optional then you click on submit and it wont let you cos it says you havent answered the optional question

mind Ive just had a cheque from them for 40 so cant complain too much lol

Thats true, I am on about 24 with them at the mo. I did stop doing them for a while but back at it all now with a vengeance!

Quote Originally Posted by dingaling View Post
    Thats true, I am on about 24 with them at the mo. I did stop doing them for a while but back at it all now with a vengeance!
    me too, Im checking two or three times a day now as they sometimes put a survey on just for a couple of hours. Last couple of days Ive been averaging about 60p a day as Ive fitted into the categories, then other times I can go days with nothing as they only want men or mothers with young children to answer

Quote Originally Posted by andylaine View Post
    me too, Im checking two or three times a day now as they sometimes put a survey on just for a couple of hours. Last couple of days Ive been averaging about 60p a day as Ive fitted into the categories, then other times I can go days with nothing as they only want men or mothers with young children to answer

Oh I have only been checking them once a day, I will start checking it more often! I have answered men only surveys by mistake as sometimes I dont always read the criteria, still pay out though.

anyone been paid yet how does it work i know minimum payout is 40 but can you leave it and claim somthing like 55 or do they pay in dominations of 40 if you know what i mean

There is a feedback form on the site use it to raise concerns and ask them to put up the payment too i have. 10 p is rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by duchessofthesea View Post
    There is a feedback form on the site use it to raise concerns and ask them to put up the payment too i have. 10 p is rubbish.
    compared to others it is very good..