Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OnePoll

Quote Originally Posted by samtastic7 View Post
    compared to others it is very good..

I think so too, sometimes they only ask you 1 question! Only take a minute or two quite alot of the time. I dont like doing some surveys, I think I got a toluna one for 1900 points but 25-30 mins length. Cant be bothered with long surveys unless hey reward well.

New spin off site for your kids to join;

Dear OnePoll member,

Do you have children aged 6-15 years old looking for some extra pocket money? If so, then why not sign them up to YoungPoll.com

YoungPoll.com is a brand new site designed to extract the views and opinions of the youth of today. It's like OnePoll.com - but for kids. Built in very much the same way as OnePoll, YoungPoll offers surveys which earn respondents cash and the chance to win prizes.

The only condition of joining YoungPoll is that children are signed up under the authorisation of an adult, who must be a current active member of OnePoll.com

Sign-up your children today and they will be instantly credited with 1 per child and the first 1,000 children to join YoungPoll will be put into a prize draw to win a 200 prize.

Click here to go to YoungPoll.com and sign-up your children to get them up and running!

Regards

The OnePoll team

I've just signed up for this. We'll see how it goes.

Just realised it's a year since I started with onepoll - now on 36.05 - nearly there !!

Quote Originally Posted by markat View Post
    Just realised it's a year since I started with onepoll - now on 36.05 - nearly there !!
    First i've heard of it, but now i'm in.

Made it to 40.00 !!
    Cheque on its way to me.

Made it to 40.00 !!
    Cheque on its way to me.
    Hi just wondering how long it took?
    Thanks
    Spottiswoode

Took me 21 months SW.

Made it to 40.00 !!
    Cheque on its way to me.
    Well done you! OMG - I started around the same time I think as you, but stopped about 3 months ago as it seems to be taking for ever to get to the required total. Just checked and I havve 11.25 Best get going again.
    Common sense in an uncommon degree is what the world calls wisdom. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Cheque arrived today with a nice hand written thank you - very impressed.