Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Is The Best Survey?

1. Default

I keep looking for Pinecone, but haven't been lucky enough to find one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    I keep looking for Pinecone, but haven't been lucky enough to find one yet.
    I think they tend to have the links on forums, family type webstes, they don't like links to them posted by others on forums though. I found a link a long while back now and posted very cryptically so if you ever see one of my posts and think I've flipped, that'll be it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnfliss View Post
    I think they tend to have the links on forums, family type webstes, they don't like links to them posted by others on forums though. I found a link a long while back now and posted very cryptically so if you ever see one of my posts and think I've flipped, that'll be it.
    That's interesting. I didn't think anything other than a link in one of their adverts would work. I'm going to stalk you now.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    That's interesting. I didn't think anything other than a link in one of their adverts would work. I'm going to stalk you now.
    My first stalker I meant posting links to the advert link, if you see what I mean.

5. Default

My first stalker I meant posting links to the advert link, if you see what I mean.
    Yes, I realised after I posted that was what you must have meant.

I think I might have flipped, Keep fancying iceream cone s and longing for the smell of Pine
    http://www.internetpaidsurveys.com/uk/freebies-uk.htm

2nd one down

7. Default

I think I might have flipped, Keep fancying iceream cone s and longing for the smell of Pine
    http://www.internetpaidsurveys.com/uk/freebies-uk.htm

2nd one down
    nothing like walking through a forest after a nice drop of rain smelling the pine is there. or walking on the promenade eating popcorn from a cone yummy
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

I definitely agree with you.
    Popcorn tastes better from a cone, and the smell of pine is so refreshing.

9. Default

I definitely agree with you.
    Popcorn tastes better from a cone, and the smell of pine is so refreshing.
    always good to do research into that type of thing
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

10. Default

I did a live survey in a chatroom with IPSOS last night, it was very informal and not at all nerve wracking as I thought it would be but best of all it paid ?35