Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 88 of 88

Thread: Which Is The Best Survey?

  1. #81

    Default

    I'm using IPSOS and not far off 10 since joining on the first of the month. Payment via the usual vouchers - says amazon payments are instant

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,012

    Default

    Get really fed up with Valued Opinions - every survey seems to have a broken link, most annoying and balance stuck on 9.48.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    wales
    Posts
    14,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markat View Post
    Get really fed up with Valued Opinions - every survey seems to have a broken link, most annoying and balance stuck on 9.48.
    My Survey is the same

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    564

    Default

    I agree - the links are awful but some of the surveys don't show up on my VO survey page - especially if I have tried the link on an email.
    Loads of mine say "incomplete" when I haven't been able to access them!
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teatowell View Post
    I agree - the links are awful but some of the surveys don't show up on my VO survey page - especially if I have tried the link on an email.
    Loads of mine say "incomplete" when I haven't been able to access them!
    Same here. So annoying - on 30 with Onepoll so will focus my efforts there. VO used to be in my opinion the best survey site but find it so frustrating now.
    Last edited by markat; 28th February 2012 at 15:03.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markat View Post
    Same here. So annoying - on 30 on onepoll so will focus there. VO used to be imho the best survey site but find it frustrating now.
    VO gone downhill recently.
    Don't always get a response when I email about the issues either which I always used to get.
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teatowell View Post
    VO gone downhill recently.
    Don't always get a response when I email about the issues either which I always used to get.
    Agreed, You used to get personal answers to your query now you get the bog standard reply. I took part in some kind of computer study when I signed up about 4 years ago and used to get ad hoc payments to my account every now & then. Was asked to remove the software at xmas for final payment of 5 - was told it would be in my account by end Jan, have emailed again & just get a standard response.
    11 1/2 lbs / 42lbs only 30 1/2 to go I WILL be a yummy mummy again by summer.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    5,012

    Default

    Thanks for the replies guys, seems I am not alone in my opinion !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •