Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Asda Bargain Buys - please put expiry date of offer in your post

Default Asda Bargain Buys - please put expiry date of offer in your post

Asda bargain buys
    Last edited by tyroleandancer; 4th January 2010 at 21:09.
    Freedom of speech has gone out the window! Oh well I will never become a PTS Angel then.

The Smart Price Curry Sauce is 4p now!!!

Good for sauces for the BBQ!
    Freedom of speech has gone out the window! Oh well I will never become a PTS Angel then.

Huggies little walkers, big value boxes, 2 for 19, this was not advertised in store on the shelf, and the rather snooty shelf stacker had to be asked to go and check, and "ooooo yes they are on offer madam!"

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopp...&Product=91048
    ♥♥♥ no challenges in sig, they go to pot for me as soon as I put them on ♥♥♥

I was in Asda today. Saw big advertising banners for an Asda credit card and it said something about using it to get points. Wonder if Asda are starting a loyalty scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by krisskross View Post
    I was in Asda today. Saw big advertising banners for an Asda credit card and it said something about using it to get points. Wonder if Asda are starting a loyalty scheme.
    As far as i know the points you get are for 0.25% of what you spend so not worth it at all

Quote Originally Posted by krisskross View Post
    I dont think so... they do points with their credit card click here

Customers with Asda credit cards can also take advantage of certain store offers. These include two pence off every litre of Asda petrol bought with the card -- and free home shopping delivery if you spend over 99.

Points can also be collected to spend on Asda goods.

The 2p off petrol looks good... maybe I will apply...

Quote Originally Posted by Santaliki View Post
    I dont think so... they do points with their credit card click here

Customers with Asda credit cards can also take advantage of certain store offers. These include two pence off every litre of Asda petrol bought with the card -- and free home shopping delivery if you spend over 99.

Points can also be collected to spend on Asda goods.

The 2p off petrol looks good... maybe I will apply...

ASDA Credit card is new and gives points then in November you get ASDA vouchers, I have the old one but not sure if I will changed or just have two one old for petrol and one new for shopping.

2 pence off petrol is finishing it will now be only 1 pence per litre and may not even apply to the new card.

Quote Originally Posted by mummum123 View Post
    As far as i know the points you get are for 0.25% of what you spend so not worth it at all
    Yes 1 point for every 4.

http://www.asdafinance.com/credit-card.html

EDITED:

Darn there goes my plan.

Please note: If you already have an ASDA Everyday Credit Card™, please do not apply for the ASDA Reward Credit Card™ as you are only able to have one ASDA Credit Card. If you are an existing ASDA Everyday Credit Card™ customer and would like more information, please call 0871 522 5888. (Calls may be monitored and recorded for quality and security purposes. Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras). ASDA Storecard customers can apply for the ASDA Reward Credit Card™ by clicking here.
    Last edited by BritBrat; 25th January 2009 at 09:27.

Persil small & mighty 730ml (20 wash) down to 2 - even better if u got the 50p persil non bio moc from the Asda Bounty pack

Quote Originally Posted by lisa84 View Post
    Honey Shredded wheats 1.20
    Cinamon Grahams 1.20

Oeros 60p a pack in chocolate and normal flavours.
    Cereal a 1 now!!!!

Asda tiger chest loaf 800g 50p