Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The PTS FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Lozzy05 View Post
    Hi i'm new to the forum and this has been a great help thanks, though took me quite a while to find it!
    I'm the same as above, unable to access any of the Tesco stuff, can't find any reference anywhere??
    Looking forward to using the site more though, just hope I can find enough time to do it!
    Hi Lozzey & Tangey

Welcome to PTS

There wasn't anything in the original info about how many posts you make before you can access all parts of the forum. I think what happenned was that when Tesco started the DTD scheme, that was the only thread newbies seemed interested in, so it was blocked until a number of posts were made on other threads to prove you wanted to be a proper active member of PTS & NOT just the Tesco thread. This is a very sociable forum & there's loads of other stuff going on that you can contribute to. Best idea is to click on "New posts" at top of page, then you can see what peeps are talking about!

Hope to hear more from you soon.
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

Ok thanks, already liking this forum very much

Quote Originally Posted by Lozzy05 View Post
    Ok thanks, already liking this forum very much

Just ask if you need help with anything - someone is bound to answer (in the end!) Lol
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

Also a "sort of" newbie. Used to access everything easily now seem to be locked out. Must start to contribute more!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spanish dancer View Post
    Also a "sort of" newbie. Used to access everything easily now seem to be locked out. Must start to contribute more!!!
    Another one here in the same position.

Put brutally guys, the mods (and active members) got fed up of the lurking 'takers' who simply leach any info they can and contribute nothing.

I know that sounds harsh but you should get out what you put in, and if you put nothing in then the feeling was why should you get anything out?
    Those who think they know it all are very annoying to those of us who actually do.