Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The PTS FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Grace & Favour View Post
    Fabulous stuff NitWit . . . Defo nomination for POTM!

We've just got to find a way of ensuring that every new member reads this when they join . . . GIz, could we send a link to this thread on the 1st email (membership acceptance??) to new members by default please?

Totally agree Grace & Favour. As a newby on here I have spend loads of time reading the threads as I feel this is the best and only way to "understand the systems". This is excellent even as a reminder or shortcut. WELL DONE you've been a busy body

"I haven't put on weight. Your eyes are fat."

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has replied, repped me and voted for POTM

If anyone wants anything adding or updating, please let me know as I try and update the info every few days.

Thanks again xxx

well done nitwit

All monthly links updated for January.

Wishing you a Happy New Year filled with Happiness and Good Fortune

Updated for February.

Let me know if anything is missing or if any of the links don't work. I think I found them all.

Great thread for a newbie like me - thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by gymcoach View Post
    Great thread for a newbie like me - thank you!!

Hi gymcoach - welcome to PTS
    Also proud to be a Yam Yam !

Blimey I havent updated this in a while, I guess I should make some time to do it.

New to the forum.

many thanks for the info in this thread

Can anyone point me to what I need to do to be able to access the Tesco sub-forums. clearly I'm registered for the site in general. is there a minimum number of posts I need to reach ?. When I hit any of those sub-forums its telling me I need to register and post before I can get access to them ?

Ah...scanning some of the other boards, I see some vague reference that you need to have certain number of posts. As a totaly newbie, how am I supposed to know this, I don't see any reference to it at all in the FAQ or the guide for newbies, unless i missed it.
    Last edited by tangey; 24th May 2011 at 12:17.

Hi i'm new to the forum and this has been a great help thanks, though took me quite a while to find it!
    I'm the same as above, unable to access any of the Tesco stuff, can't find any reference anywhere??
    Looking forward to using the site more though, just hope I can find enough time to do it!