Thread: Mi-info - advert click throughs

Default Mi-info - advert click throughs

Just launched, 5p average per ad read (no need to click through), ?2.50 credit for opening account, payout at ?10.00. There has been 3 or 4 ads a day since it started this week. Adverts are read on the mi-info website so will not go to your in box, just need to log in from time to time and click "Read" on the advert.

Link http://www.mi-info.eu/Public/

or if a mod permits I can refer and donate back to PTS - let me know.

Mi-info is a new form of targetted advertising. With Mi-info you only receive ads that are relevant to your lifestyle and interests. Use Mi-details and Mi-profiles to create your very own Mi-info marketing profile, a detailed overview of your personal needs. This information is then confidentially marketed to a registered group of companies and retailers, who will send targeted ads to your Mi-ads page. These companies and retailers can only send their ads to your Mi-ads page they never get to know your email address, and cannnot contact you directly unless you personally give them your contact details. Mi-info will never divulge your details to retailers. In return for viewing these ads you will receive points which can be exchanged for retail vouchers or donated to charity.

Remember you only have to view the ads; you don't have to spend any money or buy anything to gain points. It is entirely up to you - should the ads be of any interest to you - you can choose to click through to find more information or if you wish to purchase an item.

Get PTS to link it through the affiliate site, its 70p a signup.

Anyone else doing this ?
    I'm getting at least 2 3 point click throughs each weekday and a bonus of 50 points for logging in today. At present have ?5.65 in my account - joined 16th October this year, more rewarding than Pigsback click throughs are lately.

4. Default

Well I got up to 910 points and today the site says

It is with regret that we inform you that the viability of www.mi-info.eu is unsustainable under current economic circumstances and is therefore shut down with immediate effect.

All validated member voucher claims made up until the 1st Feburary 2009 will be paid.

The Mi-info Team

:-(

So annoying - I was at ?8.00.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by markat View Post
    So annoying - I was at ?8.00.
    I was around that figure too.

7. Default

I ordered a ?10 argos voucher last week, whether I recieve it or not is another story though

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maiden scotland View Post
    I ordered a ?10 argos voucher last week, whether I recieve it or not is another story though
    Hate to be pessimistic but don't hold your breath. Do let us know if you hear anything.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Stripes View Post
    Hate to be pessimistic but don't hold your breath. Do let us know if you hear anything.

I'm not hopeful either, but looking on the bright side at least I didn't spend out to gain the points unlike a couple of iponts bingo signups