Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Co-op bargain buys - please put expiry date of offer in your post

My Co-op had marked its winter duvets down to half price today. These are Slumberdown 13.5 tog duvets made in GB.

King 7.50
    Double 6.50
    Single 5.00

It would cost me more to launder my existing duvets than it would to buy new ones at that price. I know different Co-ops mark stuff down at different times, but it's worth a look if you need new duvets.

Also some half price single fitted sheets - white or cream - at 2.50 each.

My local Co-op stores have quite a few different types of prepacked cheeses reduced to clear, though the extent of the reductions vary. For example there was a label for 80p for 400g packs of Co-op Mild British Cheddar in one store, but in another store the packs were marked up at 1.60. Anyway, it's worth checking the labels if you're in store.

Both the local Co-op stores I've visited this week have single bottles of lager and multi-packs heavily reduced. The stores have different offers, but for example one store has 4 x 275ml bottles of Carlsberg Export for 1.50. So it's worth checking out if you're in store.

Lots of 49p rtc bisto turkey gravy in my store.

Co-op stores currently have packs of 80 Yorkshire Teabags on offer at 1.44. Link.

You can also get 75p cashback on these packs via TopCashBack Snap & Save. Link.

So these are less than 1p per bag after cashback.