Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Co-op bargain buys - please put expiry date of offer in your post

Quote Originally Posted by goo_chick View Post
    When is the velvet toilet roll on offer till?

going to stop by tonight after work and pick up a pack
    Does anyone know if Co-op take the 50p couponnet off the velvet toilet rolls? Got a new Co-op opening tomorrow on my way to work might pop in if they take the mocs.

Quote Originally Posted by akh46 View Post
    Does anyone know if Co-op take the 50p couponnet off the velvet toilet rolls? Got a new Co-op opening tomorrow on my way to work might pop in if they take the mocs.
    Not sure about that one but can't see why not. I have used couponnet coupons before
    Next Stop Cruising with Mickey Mouse Weight Loss Challenge 18lbs so far 11lbs I will be skinny again...1 day

Nik naks crisps 12 multipack for 1.00. Not sure when the offer ends but they had them today
    Next Stop Cruising with Mickey Mouse Weight Loss Challenge 18lbs so far 11lbs I will be skinny again...1 day

Quote Originally Posted by akh46 View Post
    Will be trying this at my local in the morning so will let you know how I get on.

Quote Originally Posted by norman View Post
    Will be trying this at my local in the morning so will let you know how I get on.
    Didn't have any of the Velvet loo rolls left in my Co-op today

I bought the 18 pack of Velvet this afternoon and used voucher OK. Not sure how long the offer is on for, it states "Offer of the Week" in my local Co-Op and they still have loads left.
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift - the present.

Didn't have any of the Velvet loo rolls left in my Co-op today
    None left in the 3 shops I tried today so I gave up. I did pick up some batchelor cup a soups in Co-op that were 1.13 bogof, didn't notice the expiry date though and picked up a couple of 4 off wys 20 co-op mocs so not a totally wasted journey.

I then went in Superdrug to pick up the Plenty rolls and found the Velvet rolls x 6 for 1.99 (2 extra rolls in pack) so they worked out the same price and I didn't have to buy such big packs.

Anyone know how they work out how much vouchers you get to what points you have please? I have about 200 points. They are sending out the vouchers in November.

TIA

JC

Country Life butter 85p (None left in ours tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Jellycat View Post
    Anyone know how they work out how much vouchers you get to what points you have please? I have about 200 points. They are sending out the vouchers in November.

Are you asking about the Co-op? I didn't know they gave points - what have I been missing Or did your mean Tesco?

I know it's confusing having "Other Supermarkets", under "Tesco Clubcard Scheme", but I suppose we've just got used to it