Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wii Fit Users Thread

Default The Wii Fit Users Thread

Please post your daily work-outs, queries with using the Wii fit on this thread.

Will add info to this post as I think of useful stuff to say!

If you've had a Wii Fit recently, one thing you will discover is the longer you spend on there the more games you unlock - helps to get you addicted!

Thanks!
    Last edited by SuzyWoo; 3rd January 2009 at 15:49.

Warm up:
    Hula Beginners
    Step Basics

I then did some stretches away from the board!

Boxing Super Advanced
    Step Plus
    Boxing Super Advanced

The board told me to have a break, but was doing warm down anyway so

Step Basics
    Hula

Stretches

Aerobic Activity 40 mins.

Great job suzy, DD got one for Xmas and now is the time to lose some weight and will start when they have gone back to school, so will keep watching this thread with great interest.
    The Great Australian Adventure done & dusted and had an excellent time, Thanks Mr T

Quote Originally Posted by janedoe View Post
    Great job suzy, DD got one for Xmas and now is the time to lose some weight and will start when they have gone back to school, so will keep watching this thread with great interest.
    Same here DD got wii and wii fit for xmas. Had a go on xmas day - boxing - and my back ached for 2 days (or maybe that was part of the cold I then got)

Does the wii fit give you a programme or do you have to do your own?

One thing I should mention is that I tend to only do Aerobic. I sometimes do Yoga as a warm down and the balance games are fun to play, but not sure they help fitness!

Aerobic activity and balance work for pre-stretchy & winding down

Headers
    Ski Jump
    Hula beginner
    Step beginner
    Super Hula
    Step plus
    short distance jog
    Tightrope

I think that was it today and really have no idea what I should or should not be doing but it amounted to 35 minutes. My Super step is crap but Im getting better - I have no rythem lol xx

Im going to do the other 25 when dinner has settled and Ive done housework, it has to be done prior to 5pm as at work tonight. Any guide as to what I should be doing or how much - would be appreciated and how often?
    Last edited by Floosy; 3rd January 2009 at 15:58. Reason: forgot to add running
    Hello all...

You do your own programme, and we thought it would be a good idea if people made a note of what they were doing to give us all some ideas.

Floosy, any aerobic activity over 20mins is good as you start burning fat. It's early days, so just go with the flow and make the most of loving it. After that try 30mins 3 times a week as a minimum.
    Last edited by SuzyWoo; 3rd January 2009 at 16:11.

Considering I hate exercise, this is pleasant! I do however know I am using parts of my body - that have not been used in an age LOL x
    Hello all...

Am going to start getting up really early and do the Wii fit - I used to a few months back. The boxing is a killer - gets rid of those flabby bat wings and the hula is good. I too tend to stick to aerobic exercise.
    good luck everyone