Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Wii Fit Users Thread

Em, here's the official site http://www.easportsactive.com/home.action

It's a programme, you can either do a pre loaded workout, or choose custom workouts... it really is fab.
    The band around your leg is to hold the nun chuck, it comes with a resistance band too.... I bashed a load of mocs through for mine, got it for a super bargain... I think it's 39 ish.
    ♥♥♥ no challenges in sig, they go to pot for me as soon as I put them on ♥♥♥

Ok, did my sesh, It still said day 1!! I hope I havent missed something, like I am supposed to go somewhere to log it, I'll see again tomorrow!

Just completed Day 4 - as I'm off to the GF Show thought I'd better get it out the way. Lots of jumping today. Had to give up on one set of resistance work with the stretch band (the rowing ones where your hands point outwards then inwards). Something was going on and it kept telling me I'd stopped when I hadn't. Think I'd got my hands wrong so need to look at that, but it was taking too long!

It is the way you are holding it Suz, I had trouble with that one. Watch the trainers hands as you do it. Rest day for me today!

East Midlands - but a Norfolk dumpling @ heart

Since 23/04 smoking is a thing of the past.

Ooh, been waiting for an update of the wii fit.

wicked.... it's the dog weigh that sold it to me! lol, I don't even have a dog!

East Midlands - but a Norfolk dumpling @ heart

abit of a wait though nov

preorder at amazon for 29.99
    Last edited by Emmamed; 11th June 2009 at 13:50.
    Since 23/04 smoking is a thing of the past.