Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wii Fit Users Thread

I'm loving the step aerobics - just unlocked the 2nd level on when you have to go on and off sideways - but I need some practice on that one I'm unco-ordinated!!

Plan to get on it shortly

Right thats 1 hr exercise completed and now im off to get ready for work lol xx
    Hello all...

Quote Originally Posted by Floosy View Post
    Right thats 1 hr exercise completed and now im off to get ready for work lol xx
    It's good fun isn't it doesnt feel like proper exercise

PMSL,Im too heavy to go on it at the moment(even tho i havent got one yet!)but when i get slimmer i am planning on getting one!
    Happy to be a loser-AGAIN!WK 1 -6.5LB WK 2 -5LB

Quote Originally Posted by nettie_b View Post
    Am going to start getting up really early and do the Wii fit - I used to a few months back. The boxing is a killer - gets rid of those flabby bat wings and the hula is good. I too tend to stick to aerobic exercise.
    good luck everyone
    I don't like the Boxing, it makes my shoulders ache.

Have been doing the long distance running though (Island Lap?), but i don't jog on the spot, more round the front room in circles.

Hi there, the step freestep is great as you can step at your own pace and turn over to your tv channels and watch TV.!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Hi there, the step freestep is great as you can step at your own pace and turn over to your tv channels and watch TV.!!
    I've just unlocked that - didn't try turning on the tv thou.

Just done 35 mins,
    hula
    advanced hula
    step
    step plus

All a few times - then tried the "tree" yoga pose - no way I couldn't balance lol- need to practice that a bit, tried the waist twists unlocked the bubble balance game which I enjoyed. Haven't unlocked the boxing yet.

Well done guys you have inspired me to open the box of the Wii Fit tonight, had got sidetracked by Indiana Jones and MarioCart!

We got our Wii FIt at end of October/start November

I was obsessively on it for the first week and then had to go back to work and have struggled to fit in doing it since.

I'm gonna dust it off now and get back in the routine - you've all inspired me to stop being a lazy bum

I have 18 weeks to go until one of my oldest friends gets married on a beach in Malta and I have SO much weight to lose before then

My brother got us wii fit as a Christmas pressie for us all, I never even got a look in until after New Year! I decided I didn't want everyone knowing my BMI and weight, so put a code on mine. It took my DS about 5 mins to abort it all you need to do is guess incorrectly twice, thien it asks you your height. If you get that right it lets you go straight into all the info that you choose to hide I love my kids, really I do

I like the jogging one best as I can do that with somebody else - I have to fight the kids off of it at the moment. I think we ought to set it up on the playroom TV as they never use that one!