Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wii Fit Users Thread

I have been thinking about getting one of these. Do you have to buy the balance board separately? Seems a tad expensive if you do .. Love the idea of it though
    It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled - Mark Twain ♥

I unlocked the boxing when I came home from work last night... OMG I never realised my co-ordination was that bad till I tried that LMAO! Taking it easy this morning but will do it later. Going to take the kids swimming this afternoon. My abs and my back aches but a good ache iyswim? Its only the muscles that havn't seen the light of day for an age...
    Hello all...

Quote Originally Posted by Waterfall View Post
    I have been thinking about getting one of these. Do you have to buy the balance board separately? Seems a tad expensive if you do .. Love the idea of it though
    Balance board and basic wii fit program are a package for 68.50 or 69.99 in currys... Word of warning if you don't see any on the shelves, just ASK because I know for a fact - Places like currys are not advertising they have them in stock (even though showing OOS online) or putting them out on the shelf due to high demand and people grabbing more than one and re-selling etc.
    Hello all...

Quote Originally Posted by kedger25 View Post
    PMSL,Im too heavy to go on it at the moment(even tho i havent got one yet!)but when i get slimmer i am planning on getting one!
    Forgive me If I've woken up with no sense of humour this morning but kedger is your comment tongue in cheek or is there really a weight limit? Having lost exactly the same amount of weight as you (3st 1lb) I am still in the 15s - I am really motivated to get one of these and have been doing my sums since yesterday, if I cut back on this and that, reign in a few small loans to sister(!) (we'll have to wait and see on that one) but I really want a wii fit! If there is a weight limit on it though I may have to put off for a bit? thanks kedger x

Ally - Dont worry I think the weight limit is around 20st, I was using it when I was in the 17's and it was not a problem - hope that helps
    'Slimmer for Summer' Weightloss 69/112lb

Ally the weight limit is around 23 stone i think-hence im still too heavy for it -yet!I will get there tho!x
    Happy to be a loser-AGAIN!WK 1 -6.5LB WK 2 -5LB

thanks zoe & kedger. OH is out as I write trying to get one!

Kedger, with a whole new year ahead of us I am sure with support and determination you can get there this year. I want to lose another 3st which seems daunting, actually now that people are noticing almost feeling scared at being another 3st slimmer as it will be a new experience forr me after years of being held back by my size.

We bought ours in Game yesterday - like other stores they are not putting them on the shelves. DH went in about 11.30am - they had had 16 in that morning - we got the 15th and the lady behind DH got the last one!!!

Apparently they are getting them in on a regular basis - and are selling out of them just as quick - but are not putting them out on the shelves.
    Last edited by The Wizard of Oz; 4th January 2009 at 14:26.

Got dd2 one for xmas, I think its great, shes getting a bit fed up with me keep oing on it tho so i go up a 7 this morning to do my bit.........love the step!!

Went on it straight after taking the dog for a work this afternoon, so no war, up.

20 mins step and boxing advanced, so 33 mins.