Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Mocs to avoid - do not buy - fakes/copies

Quote Originally Posted by tyroleandancer View Post
    May need further input as to which are fake etc as I have no idea
    All input welcome
    Yakult MOC has been copied from Pigsback and security info/copy warning (lol) removed by sellers.

I tried both BCs the other day in Sainsburys when actually buying the correct item, Chocolate Brownies but neither would scan TS put it through as a non scan MOC
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Excellent post Tyrole. Hopefully this will help out the fake Mocs which are ruining for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by mhoc View Post
    I tried both BCs the other day in Sainsburys when actually buying the correct item, Chocolate Brownies but neither would scan TS put it through as a non scan MOC
    will update, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sullieb View Post
    Excellent post Tyrole. Hopefully this will help out the fake Mocs which are ruining for everybody.
    Hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by angelic View Post
    Great post Tyrole

Please could I suggest info could be added to explain why not to buy eg -
    Date known to have been altered
    Pigsback MOC with security info removed
    etc
    Copies from original coupons
    Not sold in T's but claimed in listing to scan in T's

6 Airwick - date altered by seller (claiming expiry 3/09) real expiry was 08!
    5 Huggies Nappies - copied from original Huggies voucher and sold/selling multiples
    5 Eukanuba - not accepted in T's but being sold as OK for T's
    2 Glayva - blocked by T's, again sold as scanning in T's

Also avoid titles/listings such as 10 money off coupons scan in tesco etc with no details of what MOC's you are bidding for and no photo. Seller is well known for selling copy coupons

Sorry I was a bit slow compiling my list so other posts went on before mine.

Thank you

Following my thread here http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=52101

I have bought some Yakult coupons from this seller just out of interest (No intention of using them).
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBay
    They have arrived and look like this..

These look different to the pigsback ones, but have a similar looking barcode.

Do you think these are fakes?
    Last edited by fuzzgun19; 1st February 2009 at 11:58.

too much clear space below te bar code for my liking - this person is also the one wrote about on the other thread -
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmos View Post
    too much clear space below te bar code for my liking - this person is also the one wrote about on the other thread -
    This person removed their Yakult listing earlier .... this coincided with a mention on here not long before the removal.

If there was any other Yakult coupon other than the Pigsback one - which was one print per Pigsback member - I am sure it would have been mentioned on here?

There are currently 3 other Ebay sellers all selling dodgy Yakult coupons -
    one is a regular Ebay seller known for selling dodgy printed coupons.
    Anyone know if they are also members here?

Question

Giz and/or mods??? Are we allowed to type links to the actual ebay auctions which should be avoided?? It just might make it even clearer to people as to which auctions to avoid.

No problems if not - would just like to know for certain what is and isn't allowed to be posted. (If it is allowed I am more than happy to list the ones I know of!!)

I have been having a trawl through the ebay coupon pages and it is very horrible reading. Too many to pick out all of them but just two

Selling 1 Mitchums and says they will scan in all supermarkets including Tesco. This seller lives right next to a giant Tesco which has always hated print off MOCs and at best takes 10%

And then there is this list

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/chickensducksandgeese76

I emailed the seller about the Glayva MOCs and wether they could be used in Tesco, her reply

yeah i have no probs using them in tescos
    - chickensducksandgeese76
    Last edited by mhoc; 31st January 2009 at 21:18.
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations