Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Mocs to avoid - do not buy - fakes/copies

Quote Originally Posted by Irishsmurfy View Post
    Giz and/or mods??? Are we allowed to type links to the actual ebay auctions which should be avoided?? It just might make it even clearer to people as to which auctions to avoid.

No problems if not - would just like to know for certain what is and isn't allowed to be posted. (If it is allowed I am more than happy to list the ones I know of!!)
    If it is allowed you will be up all night, Ive just had a trawl through and there are dozens of iffy ones
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Default re fakes

i also think this is a great idea,
    thanks for doing it..

Can anyone suggest if these are definitely fakes then... has this seller just made them up using bits of the pigsback one?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzgun19 View Post
    Following my thread here http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=52101

I have bought some Yakult coupons from this seller just out of interest (No intention of using them).
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBay
    They have arrived and look like this..

These look different to the pigsback ones, but have a similar looking barcode.

Do you think these are fakes?

great thread Tyrole - have repped you

Brilliant thread, should be posted on daily so lots of people get to see it when browsing "new posts".
    Started my diet: lost 9lbs so far +3 more!

The sun-blessed hills and valleys . . .where men wear clogs - and wimmin washem!

Can anyone suggest if these are definitely fakes then... has this seller just made them up using bits of the pigsback one?

Fuzzy . . these certainly look like fakes . . . . . .

all the seller has done is move around the various elements of the original coupon, and leave out the individual identifying descriptors, including the secondary barcode . . I'd give these a wide berth - - (but then - I'm known for being sensible!!!)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
    - - - but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - something deep fried in the other - -
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming........................ "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

( )( )
    ( . .)
    C('')(''). . . . . . . . . . .

Thanks for that, I'll ask for a refund... anyone suggest any appropriate feedback?

Thanks for that, I'll ask for a refund... anyone suggest any appropriate feedback?
    If the seller isn't keen to refund (expect they will be if they read this forum) don't forget you can file a PayPal dispute

As for feedback, leave a calm and factual comment such as -

Beware!! Seller has altered original coupon, selling fraudulent copies

I would put some of it or all of it in capitals so there is no chance of the comment being missed
    You can use your follow up comment to reply back should the seller try to diss your comment

Don't forget to also drop the start ratings where appropriate as suspension can also be helped along by overall % being below a certain figure

I forgot to add - if seller requests return of the fake coupons, you can refuse and can offer to pass them on to Trading Standards who I am sure will be interested in them and the seller's details

[QUOTE=mhoc;894970]I have been having a trawl through the ebay coupon pages and it is very horrible reading. Too many to pick out all of them but just two

Selling 1 Mitchums and says they will scan in all supermarkets including Tesco. This seller lives right next to a giant Tesco which has always hated print off MOCs and at best takes 10%

I had a reply from the lady selling the Mitchums

Thank you for your interest. I am using them in Tesco without problems. I have loat of positive feedback on these coupons. There are some who bought 4-5 times from me. You should chech first with your local Tesco if they accept internet coupons. Regards
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations