Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aldi bargain buys - please put expiry date of offer in your post

Default Aldi bargain buys - please put expiry date of offer in your post

Expired
    Last edited by tyroleandancer; 11th October 2009 at 11:58. Reason: forgot the potatoes!!!

Does anyone know if Lidl take MOC's. Saw the Mullers were 1.20 for 6.

Lidl don't take mocs. The only one they will accept is the 5 off 30 spend that have been in the papers a while ago which are Lidl specific.
    "Life's a journey not a destination...."

Quote Originally Posted by elainemn View Post
    Does anyone know if Lidl take MOC's. Saw the Mullers were 1.20 for 6.
    No coupons asked about farm foods and supplier ones. A bit naughty dont take supplier coupons if you buy product etc.

MOrrisons have the muller on bogof
    Our talents are the gift that God gives to us. What we make of our talents is our gift back to God.

Bottled spring water (from Lichfield)
    pk of 4 x 2 litres = 99p !!!!

It is OK too, I normally like Volvic (about 3.50) and this is acceptable - better than Evian that's for sure
    Last edited by obscure; 10th October 2009 at 18:03. Reason: sp

The sun-blessed hills and valleys . . .where men wear clogs - and wimmin washem!

Quote Originally Posted by obscure View Post
    Bottled spring water (from Lichfield)
    pk of 4 x 2 litres = 99p !!!!

It is OK too, I normally like Volvic (about 3.50) and this is acceptable - better than Evian that's for sure

Bottled sparkling water (Tesco Value) is 12p per 2 litres

(note - not 'Spring Water)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
    - - - but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - something deep fried in the other - -
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming........................ "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

( )( )
    ( . .)
    C('')(''). . . . . . . . . . .

Baby button mushrooms were 39p today in Aldi, same product/size 86p in Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys.

Quote Originally Posted by akh46 View Post
    Baby button mushrooms were 39p today in Aldi, same product/size 86p in Tesco, Asda and Sainsburys.
    That's a good price but I got Morrisons value mushrooms today - 750g for 1.46 and they are mostly button mushrooms and all in perfect condition. I'll be freezing most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    That's a good price but I got Morrisons value mushrooms today - 750g for 1.46 and they are mostly button mushrooms and all in perfect condition. I'll be freezing most of them.
    Well I've never thought of freezing mushrooms I don't know why as I bought a bag of frozen ones the other day in case of emergencies ..I lurve mushrooms.

I'm learning something every day thanks to you all
    I want to be a Mega Loser

Wouldn't you know it! I ordered an outdoor mat from ebay the other day and Aldi have them on offer tomorrow at 5.99.