Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TopCashBack Freebies n gain more offers

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gracemar View Post
    Yes, I think most cashback sites will close your account if you don't log in at least once in 6 months. RPoints is the same - you don't have to buy anything through them - just make sure you log in.

I like TopCashBack - haven't had any problems with it so far. Their cashback rates are good and everything has tracked for me so far - unlike some other sites. Maybe you could try re-registering Gizmos
    How good are Topcashback at paying?

2. Default

I've never had any problems with payments from them. I get paid by BACS and payment is usually made within a few days of your request. The default payment is from 1p but I usually wait till I've reached ?10 or more.

3. Default

I also have never had any problems with bacs payment.

You are better off requesting payment with amazon vouchers as they add 5% to the value of your payment as a bonus and you can always find some thing to buy on amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by dtm15 View Post
    You are better off requesting payment with amazon vouchers as they add 5% to the value of your payment as a bonus and you can always find some thing to buy on amazon.
    Is this still the case ? Cannot see anything on the website.
    Am thinking of combining all my survey sites that offer Amazon / McCain and this to get a nice healthy Amazon balance.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by markat View Post
    Am thinking of combining all my survey sites that offer Amazon / McCain and this to get a nice healthy Amazon balance.
    Hi yes they still add 5%, I requested an amazon voucher yesterday I'm also trying to build up my balance! X

Yes it is still current, I had a payment last week and they asked me if I wanted Amazon vouchers with a 5% bonus. Some companies won't let you have the vouchers though you have to have the cashback through bacs.

8. Default

The only place I have seen it mentioned is when you actually go to claim money under "payments" and it then gives you the choice of bacs or amazon with the 5% extra and gives you the 2 different amounts.

Amazon vouchers are mentioned in a few places on the main site and in lots of places on the TCB forum.

http://www.topcashback.co.uk/quidco is the main place where 5% bonus is shown.

Thanks, that is very helpful.