Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's planted what seeds yet in garden/allotment?

The squares of sticky paper you hang in the greenhouse are great - unless you get your hair stuck on it - seemed to be all on there and not our toms.

Quote Originally Posted by jamsandwhich View Post
    I like jam butty much better, suits me more - I am more like a big old butty than a dainty little sandwich!
    Oh, you've gone and done it now!!!

Have just had a craving for a big juicy bacon butty with just picked tomatoes...I swear my mouth is watering
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by andylaine View Post
    I was plagued with whitefly last year too

I asked for advice at the garden centre and they suggested 'Provado ultimate bug killer' its safe for use on tomatoes,peppers,cucumbers, aubergine and courgettes as well as flowers, herbs, fruit and salads. I only used it the once as it was near the end of the season by then but it seemed to work. will try it earlier this year and see what happens
    Poo..have some of that in the shed as well, just never thought to use it..suppose I just kind of gave up in the end Will be more determined this year!!
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Hmmm bacon in a lovely soft floured stottie bun - have both in the freezer - have just had pasta and pesto salad for tea. Nice but not as nice as a BACON BUTTY!!!

ommm , with real butter dripping out of the side crusts with the hot bacon fat...oh no!!
    ♥♥♥ no challenges in sig, they go to pot for me as soon as I put them on ♥♥♥

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee View Post
    ommm , with real butter dripping out of the side crusts with the hot bacon fat...oh no!!
    and fried mushrooms on the top - will you lot stop it, Im supposed to be on a diet and Im drooling at the thought now
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Deedee View Post
    with just a drop of HP as well

(are you still with us Andylaine??? )

Quote Originally Posted by penfold View Post
    with just a drop of HP as well

(are you still with us Andylaine??? )
    nooooo....... Im going now before Im tempted lol
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

And I thought this was a healthy thread about growing my own veggies

Can't see me growing a pig...

(numpty runs to cook some bacon!)
    politeness costs nothing but time.................. numpty