Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Consumer Research online (now remaned Clix Research)

Quote Originally Posted by pullem01 View Post
    It was for bodywash mhoc, it must have got full very quickly as I clicked on the link 5 minutes after I received the email and it was full for me too.
    Yes I thought it ight have. Not stressed about this, still have a lifetimes supply of lynx and goodness knows how many other types of bodywash from ye olde world H and B days
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

Don't get too excited, you only get small trial bottles of whatever product you are chosen to trial.
    It is a few months since my last trial, think the bottles are about 100ml?

Quote Originally Posted by angelic View Post
    Don't get too excited, you only get small trial bottles of whatever product you are chosen to trial.
    It is a few months since my last trial, think the bottles are about 100ml?
    I've had a few full size items, got about 12 loo rolls once as had, i think, 3 different sorts which i had to compare. Also had full size beauty products such a lip gloss, nail varnish, moisturiser and...........KY....it was a giant tube! lol

Though have to say haven't had anything for a while.....think my last one was shampoo about 6 months ago actually
    Baby Chloe arrived safe and sound on 26th May 2011 weighing 7lbs 10oz She is absolutely beautiful

I have had loads to test mostly anti aging stuff hehe and had some great products but they don't tell you what they are even if you contact them afterwards and ask so that you can go out and buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by fairygirl View Post
    I've had a few full size items, got about 12 loo rolls once as had, i think, 3 different sorts which i had to compare. Also had full size beauty products such a lip gloss, nail varnish, moisturiser and...........KY....it was a giant tube! lol

Though have to say haven't had anything for a while.....think my last one was shampoo about 6 months ago actually
    I've just had facial products so far - I hope to have some of the trials you have had Fairygirl - lol at the giant KY jelly tube

Quote Originally Posted by grunnie View Post
    I have had loads to test mostly anti aging stuff hehe and had some great products but they don't tell you what they are even if you contact them afterwards and ask so that you can go out and buy it.

That is a problem, i had a fantastic lip plumping lip gloss once that i really wanted to stock up on but never did find out what it was
    Baby Chloe arrived safe and sound on 26th May 2011 weighing 7lbs 10oz She is absolutely beautiful

LOL at the KY, where was my invite for this one !
    I've had a fair few full sized products and with one recent trial it was obviously who was selling / going to sell the product.
    Last edited by markat; 30th June 2010 at 17:43.

Anyone having problems completing their profile fully, mine's saying that the "Body" section is not fully profiled but I can't see any unanswered questions.

Quote Originally Posted by markat View Post
    Anyone having problems completing their profile fully, mine's saying that the "Body" section is not fully profiled but I can't see any unanswered questions.
    Yep, mines the same. Managed to get everything else fully profiled but can't seem to get the body one done. Assume cos there's a few questions i can't answer as N/A?

My profile is never fully done and I still get loads to test. Day cream night cream and serum all full size arrived today and also been accepted for a washing up liquid test.