Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 77.78%
  • No

2 22.22%
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Yorkshire Thread!

Are there Tescos close to any of these stores that might accept them?

Might be worth asking the seller if they are normal barcodes starting with 99 so they scan OK. The current Morrsions savers booklet has a spend and save MOC which is a normal 99 barcode.
    Last edited by mhoc; 5th July 2009 at 10:54.
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

I never thought of that duh brain that I am. You can probably tell I have never bought coupons or anything come to that on ebay.

Spent all day yesterday at St Helens with DD rugby team - Festivals of Festivals - top two teams of WY against top 2 from Lancs. DD team got to the final but lost against the better team.

Did not get home til 7ish so we were all past it and slept most of the night

ok, which 2 members of PTS said they didn't want the West Yorkshire thread to continue

(I only posted that so I could use this smilie )
    Geocaching is an outdoor treasure hunting game using a GPS

Quote Originally Posted by mhoc View Post
    Just found these spend and save Morrisons vouchers which might be of use to someone in your area

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/80-worth-of-Mo...3A5%7C294%3A50

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/80-worth-of-Mo...3A1%7C294%3A50

Two of the same - hope I've put the different links!
    Fab find - I'm hoping to win at least one of them. I think they are appearing because ASDA are building a massive supermarket in Keighley.

Khufu is offline Account Deactivated at Request of User

Any PTSers carbooting today? I thought there was a suspicious amount of toiletries being sold near Leeds!

Quote Originally Posted by Khufu View Post
    Any PTSers carbooting today? I thought there was a suspicious amount of toiletries being sold near Leeds!
    Not me - I only buy but I luurrvvee Ilkley C.B.S. Which is your favourite?

Quote Originally Posted by uklego View Post
    ok, which 2 members of PTS said they didn't want the West Yorkshire thread to continue

(I only posted that so I could use this smilie )
    Not guilty - dont really know why I am loitering on your thread but I found the nice ebay sale which I thought might be useful for someone and I go through your bit of the motorway en route to York. Everytime we go through Bridghouse there seems to be some sort of massive accident being cleared away or causing a hold up
    Last edited by mhoc; 5th July 2009 at 18:42.
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

hi folks - i would love to know where people think the best car boot sales are - i usually go to the one at whitely bridge - j34 of m62 - but whilst its still big i don't seem to be finding much - the dealers seem to be hitting it big time and i get there at 6 so they must not bother going to bed.
    i went to a fab little one at garforth today and got some really nice unusual bits - real bargains
    there used to be one i liked each month at south milford but it doesn't seem to be on this year
    I am mostly going to buy and like to do a couple a year selling with the kids to 'clear out' but find the ones where you get surrounded as soon as you park really unpleasant.

any ideas for where's worth trying ?
    weight loss starting wk 1 -3lb wk 2 stayed same wk 3 - 5lb thats -8 now

Khufu is offline Account Deactivated at Request of User

God Whitley Bridge is awful, the dust is terrible and the toilets! HAve sold there twice and won't go back! Eight hours without a wee!