9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 77.78%
  • No

2 22.22%
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Yorkshire Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by mhoc View Post
    Not guilty - dont really know why I am loitering on your thread but I found the nice ebay sale which I thought might be useful for someone and I go through your bit of the motorway en route to York. Everytime we go through Bridghouse there seems to be some sort of massive accident being cleared away or causing a hold up
    You are welcome to loiter - the more the merrier.

There are always accidents on the M62 - did not realise there were more at Brighouse area though

Hiya

Just a couple of things to share

ASDA Shipley still have loads of the Abbey Wells water if you want a free swim and The Cedar Court Hotel in Bradford is now on the list of participating venues

Also Tesco Peel Centre has Davidstow cheddar really cheap on the deli - great to combine with DM moc's.

Finally has anyone been to the new Tesco's at Skipton? I have some 300 pointers when you spend 50 so thought we would have a nice day out there (obviously not at Tesco's ALL day)!
    Last edited by uklego; 30th September 2009 at 18:28. Reason: Coz I love G&F
    Geocaching is an outdoor treasure hunting game using a GPS

Quote Originally Posted by uklego View Post
    Hiya

ASDA Shipley still have loads of the Abbey Wells water if you want a free swim and The Cedar Court Hotel in Bradford is now on the list of participating venues

Also Tesco Peel Centre has Davidstow cheddar really cheap on the deli - great to combine with DM moc's.

Peel Centre are also taking Morrisons spend and save (Mhoc kindly let us know these were being sold on ebay)

Finally has anyone been to the new Tesco's at Skipton? I have some 300 pointers when you spend 50 so thought we would have a nice day out there (obviously not at Tesco's ALL day)!
    UKlego I used my at T's GH, accepted no problem, haven't you tried to use them at Peel? Would love a day out but am away on my hols tomorrow. Didn't know T's would accept the Morrisons s&s I've been shopping at M's to use them .

Quote Originally Posted by Beej View Post
    UKlego I used my at T's GH, accepted no problem, haven't you tried to use them at Peel? Would love a day out but am away on my hols tomorrow. Didn't know T's would accept the Morrisons s&s I've been shopping at M's to use them .
    No didn't try them at Peel

Have a fab hols - perhaps we can all meet up when you get back

Count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by uklego View Post
    Hiya

Peel Centre are also taking Morrisons spend and save (Mhoc kindly let us know these were being sold on ebay)

Thought my ears were burning, glad to have helped re the Morrisons spend and saves

Good point to keep checking the Abbey Wells website for new venues. I also checked the Nestle Go Free website, thinking it was a bit rubbish last year and found some good new activities.
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

I think we should change the title to the Yorkshire thread - would a mod kindly do it? Many of us live close to a border
    Then when we are posting we could put the county in the title.

Also when we meet up we could have a trip to Whitby....or am I just getting a bit carried away?

Thanks Tyrole

Last edited by uklego; 30th September 2009 at 18:28.

Default Skipton

Visited the new store yesterday, smaller than I am used to

However can highly recommend arriving on a Sunday at 2pm. They still do not have their ordering right and there were many bargains to be had - the best were bags of bananas for 10p.

They take Asda and Morrisons spend and save