Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we have a separate forum for Quanti?

Default Can we have a separate forum for Quanti?

Please please please

Can you confirm you have no links with them please? All your posts are about them?

Sorry to sound sceptical but every one of your 10 posts has been promoting Quanti, are you linked in any way to it?

edit - Whhops sorry, cross posted Suzy, delete this post if you like!

Great minds Addy!

..thankfully I have no idea what you're talking about ! hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzyWoo View Post
    Can you confirm you have no links with them please? All your posts are about them?
    I am addicted to the website so that's my link with them. They used to pay up to ?1 for a review submitted on other sites, they don't do that anymore but I keep sharing the news as I think it's a brilliant site (having myself used other cashback sites before). Apologies if this isn't relevant to you but I'm sure some people will enjoy this site.

As all your posts appear to be about them you have to admit it's a bit odd.

The sun-blessed hills and valleys . . .where men wear clogs - and wimmin washem!

Happymaria - I have removed your signature suggesting to members that they log in to your favourite site until we clarify this issue.

Please do not re-instate any further links or references to this site until we have done so . .

Thank you

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
    - - - but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - something deep fried in the other - -
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming........................ "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

( )( )
    ( . .)
    C('')(''). . . . . . . . . . .

9. Default

never even heard of them or know anything about them - and as thee are no other posts about it dont think that its worthwhile
    Changes .... PTS is going through Changes ...

i go on this site as well daily (won 70p today woohoo) what is your member there maria?
    and won 50p on the bingo there the other day lol
    they have a couple of cashbacks, kelkoo and carsource
    Mortgage overpayments have shaved my mortgage term by 16 years so far