Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: New Area For Deals Information & Questions

Thanks, who do i then send the deal vouchers to?
    Points goal by May '08 - 12,500 Points as of 5/06/07 -25128

2. Default

This link explains how to order http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/...?id=howtoorder

Also, if you're interested in holidays then have a look here http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/deals/...&bid=HHolidays This lists all the holiday companies currently available. The terms and conditions for each one regarding what they actually charge are in the pdfs under each one.

Thanks, i think i understand how to get them now, just not sure what to do with them then!!

I'm wanting to go to Florida i think, is there a best time to book it? would it be any cheaper to book in January say than March?
    Points goal by May '08 - 12,500 Points as of 5/06/07 -25128

4. Default

I think the only company you can go to Florida with is Virgin, and for them you have to pay the full brochure price, not the price it will quote you online, so the sooner you book it the better to make sure you can get the dates you want. Might be worth ordering their brochure now so you know what you need to get points wise.

Once you've got the deals vouchers, you ring up a special number for Virgin to book the holiday, then need to send the vouchers to them within a few days.

The sun-blessed hills and valleys . . .where men wear clogs - and wimmin washem!

Quote Originally Posted by sancho View Post
    Thanks, i think i understand how to get them now, just not sure what to do with them then!!

I'm wanting to go to Florida i think, is there a best time to book it? would it be any cheaper to book in January say than March?
    I think the best thing you can do Sancho is to ring the travel company and ask them . . or actually have a look at their website and work out want you want to do first . . . . it's much better done that way round, than asking other PTS members to do it for you!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
    - - - but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - something deep fried in the other - -
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming........................ "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

( )( )
    ( . .)
    C('')(''). . . . . . . . . . .

6. Default

HIya, I'm new to the forum. Joined yesturday, as loads of people from mse had mentioned the site!

I only joined Tesco's yesturday. So very new, but his thread has anwsered most questions I have its really helpful!

1 thing i'm not so sure about is, can you use 2 bonus coupons ie 100x2 on 1 purchase ie huggies wipes?

Many thanks xx

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by misscharlie View Post
    HIya, I'm new to the forum. Joined yesturday, as loads of people from mse had mentioned the site!

I only joined Tesco's yesturday. So very new, but his thread has anwsered most questions I have its really helpful!

1 thing i'm not so sure about is, can you use 2 bonus coupons ie 100x2 on 1 purchase ie huggies wipes?

Many thanks xx
    Welcome to PTS, I expect your question and my answer will be moved elsewhere onto a thread but you can use 2 huggies vouchers on 1 item if the vouchers have got different barcodes on, or as they are on bogof you can use 2 with the same barcodes as the till will recognise that you've bought 2

8. Default

Hope one of you lovely people can help me!!!
    Just about to convert my deals online but having never done this before i have a couple of questions.
    I have over ?400 of vouchers that i want to convert to deals to use with XL.COM these are spread over 3 accounts all with the same surname and one account is a Tesco credit card account. My guess is that i need to log into all accounts seperately to convert each of the vouchers on that account.
    Is this correct?
    Also how do i get to the Tesco credit card account as i have never used this as an online account before?
    Two of the vouchers have different numbers and i'm guessing that one is on the old credit card number before it expired.
    I'm a bit confused?!?!?!

Thanks in advance.

9. Default

Hi Betty you dont have to log in to each account seperetley you can do them all together, hope that helps x

10. Default

Thanks Maverick,
    that's brilliant. just ordered all of them on line.
    I shall eagerly await them now so i can book up a nice holiday.
    Have a rep!
    x