Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: strap thing for sleeping on a plane

Default strap thing for sleeping on a plane

I am not sure if anyone is going to know what I am talking about here..

I have looked at something before on line which is designed for supporting your head when trying to sleep on a plane. It was a strap thing with a cushion on it that went from the back of your seat to your arm rest.

Does anyone know what i am talking about and what it is called. I can not find it on line but not really sure what to search under.

It is this specific thing I am after, not a travel pillow or a blow up neck support as i have found they really do not work for me.

...some clever folks in here !

4. Default

Oh that looks fab. Very very tempted to get some for our flights to Turkey next week as they are rubbishy night flights as usual!
    Christmas Weightloss Challenge : Target = 22 1/4 lbs : Loss so far = 6 3/4 lbs (2 weeks). 6 1/2lbs to go to get back to goal weight of 9st 2lbs

How about this one

Quote Originally Posted by tiger View Post
    How about this one
    That is the one (Jetsleeper) that I was talking about, however the other link you found is interesting as that one you do not have to loop it round the seat behind you which is one thing that was bothering me about the Jetsleeper...

Off to study some more

Thanks, rep on its way

Glad to help another cat.

I've not seen these before. I might get a couple for our next holiday.

what do you do when you want to 'turn over' - there is no pillow on the other side?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Trolley Dash View Post
    what do you do when you want to 'turn over' - there is no pillow on the other side?

Snuggle into the next passenger