Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Sainsbury's Bargain Buys - please put expiry date of offer in your post

The sun-blessed hills and valleys . . .where men wear clogs - and wimmin washem!

Carrier bags - emblazoned with the Sainsbury logo - - completely free!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
    - - - but rather to skid in sideways - beer in one hand - something deep fried in the other - -
    body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming........................ "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

( )( )
    ( . .)
    C('')(''). . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by suziq View Post
    blue utensil pots 40p
    My store ran out of these last week but today the chap was putting more out and these were going as fast as he could unpack them. So check your store again if thye had none in a few days ago.

Also got 4 pasta bowls for 1.87 - were 7.99 I think
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

ooo nice deal mhoc

i didnt buy anything, fancied a loaf tin but was oos
    Weight loss total: 4 stone 8lb! at the top of target range oops!

Quote Originally Posted by suziq View Post
    ooo nice deal mhoc

i didnt buy anything, fancied a loaf tin but was oos
    Got 12 - well pleased with myself
    Achieved Gold award for my 50th blood donations in12/11. Now 07/03 just given my 62nd blood donations

loaf tins or pasta bowls?

my pasta bowls dont fit in the d-washer lol
    Weight loss total: 4 stone 8lb! at the top of target range oops!

Quality Street 400g boxes are 2.00 at the moment!
    Next Stop Cruising with Mickey Mouse Weight Loss Challenge 18lbs so far 11lbs I will be skinny again...1 day

Quote Originally Posted by Edindevon View Post
    Forget Tesco, for me Sainsbury's is the place for amazing bargains.

Yesterday in Exeter Pinhoe I got:

Sainsbury's So Organic Papua New Guinea Fairtrade Coffee Beans, 227g - 50p

Packs of 20 x 300ml bottles of Budweiser Lager - 8.08

Meantime London Pale Ale, 4.3% ABV, 500ml bottles - 85p

Edindevon
    i read in the sunday times that sainsburys are putting in new machines that will give you till splits like tesco.s and they will base the till splits on your history on what you buy most of.another big worry for tesco.and i would perfer to shop in sainsburys nicer food and fresher.all i get to see in tesco these days are small flies buzzing around the fruit and veg.i put my hand in a box to get some onions and they were a mush and all flies.i was nearl sick.i told one of the floor walkers.but she did not give a fig.makes one think if we are to continue to shop there.with all these bugs flying around what bout of illness will we all catch.

Quote Originally Posted by mead View Post
    ..........i read in the sunday times that sainsburys are putting in new machines that will give you till splits like tesco.s and they will base the till splits on your history on what you buy most of.another big worry for tesco...........
    This is all over the news http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/articles....cles&ID=203675
    ds

I noticed these in sainsburys the other day, they even have them at the SS tills. Used my nectar card and got a moc for baked beans even though I don't buy them so don't know if mocs are supposed to be related to things you usually buy. Going again after work today so will see what I get this time.

Quote Originally Posted by mead View Post
    i read in the sunday times that sainsburys are putting in new machines that will give you till splits like tesco.s and they will base the till splits on your history on what you buy most of.another big worry for tesco.and i would perfer to shop in sainsburys nicer food and fresher.all i get to see in tesco these days are small flies buzzing around the fruit and veg.i put my hand in a box to get some onions and they were a mush and all flies.i was nearl sick.i told one of the floor walkers.but she did not give a fig.makes one think if we are to continue to shop there.with all these bugs flying around what bout of illness will we all catch.
    http://www.paidtoshop.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60496